Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Need Prices And Quantity Of Woods, Nails, Slate For 3 Bedrm Roofing In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Prices And Quantity Of Woods, Nails, Slate For 3 Bedrm Roofing In Ikorodu (2107 Views)

Ongoing longspan Roofing In Fiditi, Oyo State / Affordable 1000sq & 1930sm Land & 2,3 Bedrm Flats & 5 Bed Duplex @ Lekki Phase 1 / House Roofing In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Prices And Quantity Of Woods, Nails, Slate For 3 Bedrm Roofing In Ikorodu by johnsonr: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
I am about to roof my 3 bedroom apartment in Igbogbo - Ikorodu and I would like to:

1. Know the best wood to use for the roofing, modern ceiling (slates and pop etc)
2. Unit price and quantity of the following items.
3. Labour.

Wood
2 x 4
2 x 3
2 x 2
Facingboard
etc

Nails
4 inces
3 inces
1 inces
1 1/2

Slates for roofing
4 x 8
4 x 4

Zink nail
Oja Agba
etc

* I would appreciate lowest quotes but quality materials . Thanking you all in advance while awaiting your sincere contributions. Also I would like to know where to get the materials in Ikorodu environ. Find samples of celings in questions. You may also advice if there are other ceilings better than these ones.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom 4 Flat For Sale @ Igbara Jakande Lekki Epe Express.(with C Of O) / Pic Of 3bedroom In Safeway Mini Estate 27million Asking In Sangotedo Now Saling / What's The Cost Of Perimeter Fencing For A 900 Square Metre Plot Of Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.