Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba (1206 Views)

How to Farm Strawberry For Profit In Your Location / My Strawberry Farm Project! / Strawberry Business In Nigeria: Cost Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Okay friends we have always been posting about strawberry since. Okay today our first produce from our farm in Asaba was harvested. What a joy breaking the belief that it can only do well in Jos.

To this end if you want to do strawberry farming in the backyard of your house just call us we will do it free for you house. The seedlings are available for seven fifty per stand with free deliveries nation wide.

Also not that you will bear the cost of hosting UA like feeding and accomdation.
Free technical services to those that want to farm it. Only for this week.
Zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five
Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Investmentfreak: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:
Okay friends we have always been posting about strawberry since. Okay today our first produce from our farm in Asaba was harvested. What a joy breaking the belief that it can only do well in Jos.

To this end if you want to do strawberry farming in the backyard of your house just call us we will do it free for you house. The seedlings are available for seven fifty per stand with free deliveries nation wide.

Also anot that you will bear the cost of hosting UA like feeding and accomdation.
Free technical services to those that want to farm it. Only for this week.
Zero eight one three fourf seven zero zero seven zero five

How much for the seeds
??
Can I plant them myself?
Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 1:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Investmentfreak:

How much for the seeds
??
Can I plant them myself?
Seven hundred fifty naira.
Yes
Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 6:32am On Apr 16, 2019
We started with this

Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Neduzze5(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2019
And ended with? Show us pictures and proof of work done as well as stated achievements.
Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Neduzze5:
And ended with? Show us pictures and proof of work done as well as stated achievements.

Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello house good morning, okay still on the strawberry research for places it can grow we will be in Osun state to inspect the place and possibly establish a farm there!
Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Neduzze5(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Onlinefarmstore post=77580315][/quote]

This certainly can't be all. No pictures of the tree with the strawberry fruit? How do you expect us to believe this with the incomplete evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 8:58pm On May 12, 2019
Neduzze5:

This certainly can't be all. No pictures of the tree with the strawberry fruit? How do you expect us to believe this with the incomplete evidence?
We know people like you
Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 8:58pm On May 12, 2019
Mother Day Special.

Few is said about the health benefit of some fruits in Nigeria, with some parents not encouraging their household to consume this fruits. Among all the fruits in circulation in the world, their is one that is generally, not given much attentions in Nigeria, due to popular belief that it cannot grow in Nigeria, or in some places or that it imported. The name of the fruit is strawberry!
Some years aback I had my own encounter with strawberry and it has changed by view about the plant, and the fruit in particular.
Now what are the benefit of strawberry consumption?
Lows blood pressure: those that suffer diabetes can use strawberry to help them self. Ancient Roma's use strawberry to heal them self.
Helps in Eye Sight: I once suffered an eye problem for seventeen years, it got so bad that I was visiting the hospital weekly spending more that fifty thousand, FMC Asaba.
Offers Protection Against Cancer: We all know that their is a global campaign against cancer, want to stay safe? Eat more of berries!
Helps against stroke, arthritis, gout, improve immune functioning.

Having said the above, the question now is how do I get berries? I worked into a supermarket in Portharcout, and bought a plate of berries less that half kg for three thousand naira.
With the cost of this fruit, the average man will not be able to afford, this fruit.
Let me be quick to remind you that you can grow these berries in any part of Nigeria(forget the lies), our berries in Asaba is already fruit, and the once in Portharcout are doing well. The question now is how do you set up this farm? Setting up your own strawberry garden( fifty stands) will cost nothing more than fifty thousand naira.

Call/WhatsApp zero eight one there four seven zero zero seven zero
Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 9:00pm On May 12, 2019
Okay the fruit in Asaba is already fruiting come and see for your self

Re: Our breakthrough story farming strawberry in Asaba by Onlinefarmstore: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Success! Success!! Success!!!

Thank you #Nigerians, thank you!
As we conclude another phase of research,(NABUCULHED- National Berry Cultivation For Health and Development). We have successfully grown strawberries all over #Nigeria, the journey hasn't been easy with hindrances, but in our team word, "we don't fail, we only learn new things".

Above is a success story in #Warri Delta State.

Thank you Nigeria.

White paper on our research will be released soon!

#strawberries #organic #cheapmarketdeal #mobilefarmer #canfarmer #smallmoneybiz

For more info, videos and expalination learn more via

[url]g.page/CheapMarketDeal[/url]

[url]Instagram.com/CheapMarketDeal[/url]

[url]facebook.com/cheapmarketdeal[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Agro-commodities / 60% ROI On Cassava Plantation / One Of The Biggest Ram, Goat , And Cow Market In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.