Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money (5806 Views)

ASP.NET , Vb.net Programmer Needed In Abuja For Internship / ASP.NET Programmer With Skills In VB.NET Or C# And Java Script Wanted / Asp.net, Vb.net Programmer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by meef(m): 3:27am On Sep 15, 2010
E-mail pivotincome@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by kencas: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2010
Hw can we help?
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by meef(m): 2:13am On Sep 16, 2010
This is rough sketch of the program. I have worked 7yrs in eatery as system maintenance and repairs and i know well system analysis that has to do with POS and inventory Programs.
If you look well around you, you will see hotels,restaurant and eatery here and there still running sales and inventory manually.
Then why do we have programmers and computers here and there.
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by Rich4god(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2010
Hello guy, i am very conversant with vb programming language. How may i join u.

1 Like

Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by Kobojunkie: 3:35am On Sep 17, 2010
@Poster, are you really serious? If yes, How much are we speaking of here? How good a programmer are you and how willing to work hard at this are you?

1 Like

Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by meef(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
Rich4god:

Hello guy, i am very conversant with vb programming language. How may i join u.

Thank you for the response. I actually need one or two person to complete the project as quick as possible. because is a very robust program.
Its monitors Sales and Inventory. And very useful in organization where buying and selling takes place, especially eatery hotels and Supermarket.
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by meef(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, are you really serious? If yes, How much are we speaking of here? How good a programmer are you and how willing to work hard at this are you?
You sound Guru in VB.i will really like to meet you in person. you seems to understand the difficulties am facing in order to bring this ideal of mine to life.
debugging is giving me hell of problem. am almost done with the coding and GUI. by next month i will move to data base. But its taking time.

Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by paule: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
I have worked 7yrs in eatery as system maintenance and repairs and i know well system analysis that has to do with POS and inventory Programs.
If you look well around you, you will see hotels,restaurant and eatery here and there still running sales and inventory manually.
Then why do we have programmers and computers here and there.

Serious, you have 7yrs experience in eatery as system maintenance and repairs.
I'm interest in POS application, what are POS softwares that one can develop?
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2010
Finish coding by next month? OK
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by meef(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Finish coding by next month? OK

Thank you i hope so cos its not easy. well am buying an ebook online this week may it will easy the stress of mixing codes to achieve a purpose.
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2010
How much experience do you really have in architecting and implementing solutions?
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by meef(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

How much experience do you really have in architecting and implementing solutions? 

Architecting and implementing, that i would say i never done before to be honest. but at least i have worked in an environment where such has taken place. and i believe i should be able to design such.

Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
Ok. Let us know when you are actually ready for others to work with you on this. Maybe then, we can take a look at what you have and see where we can plug in to get this running and understand where exactly you want to go with this.
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by meef(m): 1:00am On Oct 03, 2010
Thank you Kobojunki
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by Marvykid: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2010
Guys if you need an extra (vb.net) programmer please you can holla at me ,I have actually done alot of project like this e.g hotel managment , University hostel managment ,Bulk sms sender and even hospital managment.
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by meef(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
Marvykid:

Guys if you need an extra (vb.net) programmer please you can holla at me ,I have actually done alot of project like this e.g hotel managment , University hostel managment ,Bulk sms sender and even hospital managment.

how can i reach you. your e-mail pls. mail me @ pivotincome@gmail.com thank you
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by avosoft: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
if you need software development, i can help you,

check

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636662.0.html#msg8032227

www.avo-soft.com
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by gomesh: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Am a programmer and i would be willing to chip in. give me a sectional plan of what you need done and lets see how it goes. cool
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by hoodboi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
bro first of all your front end sucks, i wouldn't look twice if u were selling to me. Secondly, what u should do is raise a team from here not share code on nl. Lastly, i would like to help, I have over 5years xperience using vb.net and sql server, excellent problem solving skills and i have never met a problem i cant handle. Plus, i'm yet to meet someone that can handle vb.net front end like i can. Will try and upload a picture of some work i did recently
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by ToyosiR(f): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hi, Firstly, This front end look to jam-packed. You could make it more user friendly and still perform same or better function.

I am a Programmer and have 7 years experience in .net. I have written some POS application with barcode scanner for some clients

If u feel i could be of assistance in any form, Contact me on wiseshort2000@yahoo.com
Re: Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money by luluedgar: 5:29am On Oct 09, 2013
kencas: Hw can we help?
share a vb.net guide with all of you, hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Online Secondary School Result Checker System / Oracle 10g 1z0-042: New Topics For Oracle Database 10g R2 / Download Vmix Pro Crack 25 [ 2023 ] Full Activated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.