Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka (28729 Views)

Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by JOSEPH4334: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
THIS IS NOT TRUE ?[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Banter1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Niyiboi:
I don't know why she would end her life this way. I gained admission into UNILAG at 19. She's just 21 and still young to start all over.
not that easy
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by darlenese(f): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
I finished secondary school @ 15. spent 7 years at home before I gained admission. in life there must be challenges, but it's not the end of the world.

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by priking: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by calmnquiet(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaorama:
Am sure the Guardian and Counselling unit of the school is a dead place. And in other schools too. If not, her situation would have been professionally handled and she would have been alive

Guidance and counselling department wen da find who one counsel them.
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Mizwisdom(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
She didn't even trust her parents enough to confide in anyone of them talk less of guidance and counselling unit. Sometimes I wonder if people commenting have reasoning faculty sad

RIP dear

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaorama:
Am sure the Guardian and Counselling unit of the school is a dead place. And in other schools too. If not, her situation would have been professionally handled and she would have been alive
Probably she refused to open up. This has nothing to do with the guidance and counseling unit as there was no report of any case over there

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by sanmtiago(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hamilton1:

Hmmm wetin u mean, whats happening in dat Skul?
the school is bleeped up. I’m forking depressed because of the school system embarassed the school and the town is a bad combo

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by sanmtiago(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
maasoap:

Even the parents didn't know that she was already sent packing by the school because the school didn't contact the parents. There are so many of them like that. They would still be hanging around the schools and parents wouldn't know anything at home
exactly
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by quincyshakur(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yo! wot d fvck do u mean angry angry angry angry
greatermeme:
Just pray to God it doesn't come your way! She too said the same thing many years back!
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by SamOyovwi: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
But to be sincere, people and even me have problems.
But Nigerians hardly help. Even churches needs to help. Everybody have their reasons for doing so
kaorama:

Not in all cases. Even a good friend would have helped her out. Don't be surprised some of her friends knew she was contemplating suicide. But they would laugh it off
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by TourismMan(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
xynerise:
Those days, suicide was not something that easily come across our minds. Now people see it as part of life experiences undecided

Your comment depicts that of an elder. Are you one?
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by TourismMan(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
priking:
To be honest at times this thought of ending my life use to occur to me but any time I want to go ahead I think of my widow mom and little brother (though he's in jss1 now)Nd my spirit just becomes weaker Nd weaker.I hope somehow God helps me.

Suicide should never be your option bro. Pls don't ever consider it. If I table down my own problems, I may have even more than you do but I've never seen suicide as last resort. Do same bro. Things will get better someday. Cheers!

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by xynerise: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
TourismMan:

Your comment depicts that of an elder. Are you one?

You said so wink
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Probably she refused to open up. This has nothing to do with the guidance and counseling unit as there was no report of any case over there
Am shocked you are saying this. This goes to show how proactive we can be. Under normal circumstances , she would have been invited for a one on one talk with Gaurdian and Counselling unit immediately signs of poor academic perromance that show she might be withdrawn begin to manifest. 90% of those who die by suicide show indicative tendencies, but we are in a society where we don't take things seriously. Don't be surprised in the next two weeks another student somewhere will do similar thing. We need to wake up to our responsibilities.

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Kingkun69(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
greatermeme:
sniper should be banned!
rubbish they should even increase output all they can do is inscribe on the container boldy NOT FOR CONSUMPTION and if Ppl still buy for suicide so be it

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
IT not easy oh to fight depression

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by gonkin(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
greatermeme:
Who'll enjoy the money, then! In a way, you're correct!

As if people aren't doing it already. Frustrating drives people to fettish means.

Either way u die. Enjoy a lil then die horribly or die and never taste extravagant life
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by micflo28(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
She needs to hear my story before she did what she did. I spent 8 years in the university for a 4 year course. Strikes and change of departments due to poor result. Made a 2.1 and now a road safety officer about to marry my queen. I graduated at age 31... Young people need to learn to be strong in midst of adversaries.

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by KingWarri: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
xynerise:
Those days, suicide was not something that easily come across our minds. Now people see it as part of life experiences undecided

Too much American movies grin
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by madgoat(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Niyiboi:
I don't know why she would end her life this way. I gained admission into UNILAG at 19. She's just 21 and still young to start all over.

mumu, them still fit withdraw you grin
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by tunize(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
when ppl easily give up on every aspect of life hmmmm.
if only dey realise that every problem has is end day cos non last forever if everybody fit dey like me suicide nor go dey happen... ( i believe ppl really needs to be schooled about life that there mst be hard and smooth times is a norm so, something one should expect even though no ones sees negativity as a good tin, it should also be lookes at cos sometimes knowingly or unknowingly e go jst happen.
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by madgoat(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
micflo28:
She needs to hear my story before she did what she did. I spent 8 years in the university for a 4 year course. Strikes and change of departments due to poor result. Made a 2.1 and now a road safety officer about to marry my queen. I graduated at age 31... Young people need to learn to be strong in midst of adversaries.

So you are a road safety officer standing in the sun and rain with no progress in your life grin
That babe did not want to end up like you stagnant grin
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Abcruz(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
priking:
To be honest at times this thought of ending my life use to occur to me but any time I want to go ahead I think of my widow mom and little brother (though he's in jss1 now)Nd my spirit just becomes weaker Nd weaker.I hope somehow God helps me.

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the LORD and rely on your God.--Isaiah 50:10

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!--2 Corinthians 4:17

Nevertheless,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaorama:

Am shocked you are saying this. This goes to show how proactive we can be. Under normal circumstances , she would have been invited for a one on one talk with Gaurdian and Counselling unit immediately signs of poor academic perromance that show she might be withdrawn begin to manifest. 90% of those who die by suicide show indicative tendencies, but we are in a society where we don't take things seriously. Don't be surprised in the next two weeks another student somewhere will do similar thing. We need to wake up to our responsibilities.
Am not holding brief for that unit but the student has a role to play. She should have visit that unit but she was probably shy or don't want to open up. Probably her friends may not help because non may be emotional balance to assist .You don't know for such if she went there but couldn't open up hence we can't blame that unit. Secondly her case wasn't forwarded to that unit
immediately the notice was pasted by the university management. They probably thought she can help herself. Suicide case in perevalent in many public institutions in Nigeria because of non challant attitude by many staffs. It shows the system is indeed bad

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaorama:

They do little or nothing. But that shouldn't be the situation. They may not eradicate it totally, but would go a long way to help so many in such situation carry on with life. But when you are failing courses in school, all you receive is insults and more insults from lectures who they themselves ought to be in psychiatric hospitals.
Sir, to be sincere you gat bad mouth o

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
sanmtiago:
the school is bleeped up. I’m forking depressed because of the school system embarassed the school and the town is a bad combo
But people are still surviving over there

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
priking:
It happened to me as well, but I found the cure. Since then anytime I fail at something/anything, I'll simply celebrate the failure to clear my mind, and look for solution later.

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Arijude(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Adaibeku:
shut up ,her blood is on u n ur tribes head
which kind talk be this one?
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by micflo28(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
madgoat:

So you are a road safety officer standing in the sun and rain with no progress in your life grin
That babe did not want to end up like you stagnant grin
perhaps u didnt see the part where i said i am about to marry my queen. I don't meet your broke ass to beg you for money to eat. I just acquired a parcel of land and a sweet ride. Perhaps u are still with your dad eating his pension provided meals and driving his jalopy...

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by SimplePlan34: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Abeg she try we would join her soon

Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) / 4 Secondary School Students Remanded For Sexual Assault on female colleague / Forming Robbery Gang In Prison Is My Revenge –suspect (pic)