Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Seeking Food Business Partner In Ibadan And Lagos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seeking Food Business Partner In Ibadan And Lagos (751 Views)

Are You In Need Of A Business Partner In Ikorodu? / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / Seeking Partner In The Food Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Food Business Partner In Ibadan And Lagos by honestpoju: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello Community,

I need a partner who has interest, and/or the capital(Funds), access or link to venture into a fast food business in Ibadan or Lagos

Business dynamics : we will be strategically situated in an area (disclosed to only interested candidate) whom I will vet first, where we will be selling fast food and making good revenue daily. Food such as: spaghetti and chicken, Fried rice, BBQ ,etc to mention a few.
I will be actively involved in this venture, due to my requisite skills and experience of this aspect of business and ensure its smooth running operation. I do not have the funds to get this up and running. It's a low risk investment with high returns.
Once we agree of terms and condition and location, we commence immediately.

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.

Interested persons to call me on 07032088131.
Re: Seeking Food Business Partner In Ibadan And Lagos by Dayssie08(f): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Am interested

1 Like

Re: Seeking Food Business Partner In Ibadan And Lagos by honestpoju: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Okay. Are you on whatsApp. If yes, text your no to the number in my post. And I will reach out to you. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Get Paid #50000 Or #100000 Monthly / Constant And Consistence Income . / Business Opportunity For Nigerian Entrepreneurs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.