Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Construction Site Sign Language - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Construction Site Sign Language (826 Views)

Sign Language / Sign Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Site Sign Language by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2010
There was this construction worker on the 3rd floor of this unfinished building. He needed a hand saw, but was too lazy to go down and get it himself, so he tried to call his fellow worker on the ground to get it for him, but this guy could not hear a word he said. So he started to give a sign so the guy on the ground could understand him.
First he pointed at his eyes (meaning "I") then pointed at his knees (meaning "need), and moved his hand back and forth describing the movement of a hand saw.
Finally, the guy on the ground started nodding his head like he understood and dropped his pants and started to jerk off.
The guy on the 3rd floor got pissed-off and ran down to the ground and started yelling at this guy, "You idiot, I was trying to tell you I needed a hand saw."
The other guy replied, "I know, I was trying to tell you that I was coming."
Re: Construction Site Sign Language by ElementG(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2010
huh sorry man, but where is the joke? undecided undecided undecided

i didnt get it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Construction Site Sign Language by StudioCFR(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2010
Du*my - i no expect u to understand de joke
Re: Construction Site Sign Language by ElementG(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2010
see d mugu wey dey talk, im self no understand ooo, im just open dat him tank mouth dey proclaim rubbish grin grin
Re: Construction Site Sign Language by StudioCFR(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2010
Is dat why u shouting like person wey hunger dey hammer ?

Go chop abeg before person faint for here.
I hope u no IBO?
No ooffeince
Re: Construction Site Sign Language by sylve11: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2010
hey mofo! how r u? cool
Re: Construction Site Sign Language by Jezzybrown(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
9ice joke lol. bt you must be above at least jss3 level to understand it (not for a primary school graduate) LOL
Re: Construction Site Sign Language by StudioCFR(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
Sylve11 - who u calling mofo? Ewu Nnama lol
Re: Construction Site Sign Language by Kunbee: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ewwww at the am coming lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

El's Chemical Analysis Of A Woman / Newly Wedded Couple / Shit Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.