Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (26578 Views)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Neimar: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:
It is beginning to bothered me as I can't sleep all night long. latest I sleep is 9-10-11 PM and woke u 2-3 AM. and open eyes till morning.

I notice I'm reducing in weight and forgetful, especially remembering spellings. I am suspecting its the beer I'm drinking that is cause the sugar increase that is responsible.

any help on diet? I want to sleep 8hours for a week. please help me.

hw u go sleep wen u dy buk bet9ja game for nite
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by osuofia2(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2019
go for hiv test
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by homesteady(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Was in this condition like a month ago, I had so much worries. But now, all my worries are gone, and my sleep is getting far better.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by sammysunny88: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:
It is beginning to bothered me as I can't sleep all night long. latest I sleep is 9-10-11 PM and woke u 2-3 AM. and open eyes till morning.

I notice I'm reducing in weight and forgetful, especially remembering spellings. I am suspecting its the beer I'm drinking that is cause the sugar increase that is responsible.

. Helo good morning.
I will advice you check your BP and your sugar level. You are probably having an insomnia maybe as a result of the elevation of your BP and sugar level... I am a complementary alternative medicine therapist.. I will need to ask you some few questions about your current medical report, life style, and your family background before I can know how to come in if there will be any need for you to change your life style or restrict yourself of some certain things like what you eat and drink and if there is need for treatment if you have elevation in either on BP or sugar level that have resulted to insomnia and forgetfulness with pure natural herbal medicine.
The herbal medicine is to give total cure to any of those challenges without been place on long time medication or management with conventional drugs especially the BP and sugar elevation.. You can chat me up on whatsapp...0/8/0(6)8/(cool/0%3&3/8(6).
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by figment232(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2019
It could be spiritual Pray about it.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by singa4real: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2019
You may be suffering from anxiety disorder if you worry too much, Sleep Apanea if you are fat, or bad habit syndrome if you have just developed a bad habit that is affecting you sleeping routine.

Check yourself and know which one is the problem and I may proffer solutions to you.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Frezhkid10(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Maket:
No be only you the economy hard for your place.
Pls, calm down and avoid giving yourself unnecessary trouble.
You won sleep 8 hours in a day or Week? Correct this.

The truth is that many advising you here are having similar problem.................no worry my brother....majek F.
...are u majek fasek
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by stewardship84: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2019
When you are suspecting the beer you are drinking why asking for solution,just stop it and drive smoothly to the dream land.
Gboy101:

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by alert01(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2019
Maket:
No be only you the economy hard for your place.
Pls, calm down and avoid giving yourself unnecessary trouble.
You won sleep 8 hours in a day or Week? Correct this.

The truth is that many advising you here are having similar problem.................no worry my brother....majek F.

Mai brother, it's not easy in this country
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by West2019(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Contact ur Dr pls thank me later
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:

I sleep 8 to 7 hours everyday, lest is 5 hours grin, I got no problem with anybody, never cheated anybody, my conscience is clear, so sleep comes naturally
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Dyt(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
leave that relationship, it doesnt worth the stress

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by OlorunfemiVO: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy. Pls, I have never met you but for love human life and as I perceive you're a young man, forsake of precious future you have.

If you haven't, given your life to Christ. Join a Bible preaching and praying church where Holy Communion is served constantly.

What's happening to you is a common spiritual attack. Take steps and see devil put to shame.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Ronjule: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Take a cool shower before bed, change the bulb or light in ur room to blue to reduce excessive illumination. You can also drink Kunu or thick Milo before bed. Don't forget to thank me later grin[color=#000099][/color]
Above all pray before you sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Babastag(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Read Bible more .. the first five minutes you would sleep off

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Zanziman: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:

Having the same challenge for over 20 years. I am 35 now.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by sweetilicious(f): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Am equally a victim.I hardly sleep. I tend to wake up uncontrollably by 1am everyday. It started after i made a timetable on how to wake up to study and apply for school exams,job application and school application.I am addicted to it.Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by paddyofboss(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I don't know about you but since I can remember, I have never slept for four hours straight at night and I am perfectly normal.

Different strokes for different folks.
U must be milionaire bro
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
I get about 7 hours a day regardless of what but when I’m upset I don’t sleep well but joy always comes in the morning. Cut down on the drinking and if you can stop it entirely. Sometimes if I’m trying to help a client due to time difference I can set an alarm and wake up but I always have to get that sleep in. Gives you a healthy mind.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by paddyofboss(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Have sex or masturbate , have a cold bath a d sleep peacefully
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Segeshow: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Smoke a little herb and watch an epic movie. As the saying goes, thank me later.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by osuntuyi20: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
osuofia2:
go for hiv test
forgetful part,go for HIV test.... Best comment so far
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by HomeOfMe(f): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:

I used to experience the same thing for a long time. I would sleep at about 10-11pm and wake up every 3 am. When I fell ill afterwards from fever I discovered that after drinking water I would have a sugary after taste. Then I suspected high sugar level. I checked my sugar it was high. So on my own I started taking bitterleaf juice. I would blend the leaves in a blender or food processor,extract the juice and drink. I did this for two wks and I got very good result. My energy level is high,I sleep better now as well.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by shomutuski(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nbote:
I'm suffering from basically same thing... Mine is worse as d earliest I have to slip is 12 and somehow I'll still b up before 3.. Can't seem to slip for 5hrs straight

you've obviously disrupted your REM sleep cycle!!!!
this might be due to constant late night sleep.... it happened to me but i got rid of it by taking melatonin rich foods or just buy melatonin supplements at the counter at any pharmacy....

i'll advise you not to overuse the drug because addiction might set in and affect your body's ability to produce melatonin naturally....

get food rich in magnesium e.g banana, tomatoes, oats, ginger, rice etc....

also some steps to help you
1.....No Blue Light Exposure. Reduce your exposure to blue light 2 – 3 hours before bed. ...
E....Eat Right. Eating certain foods that are rich in melatonin can also help naturally raise your levels. ...
3...Lavender. Lavender scents induce a state of relaxation, which raises your melatonin as a response. ...
4....Sunshine. ...Red LED Light Therapy.

if all these proffered solutions doesnt work you need to see a doctor ASAP cus your losing weight catches my attention.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by sammyj: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Get a wife !!! grin
Gboy101:

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by engrelvis(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
HomeOfMe:
I used to experience the same thing for a long time. I would sleep at about 10-11pm and wake up every 3 am. When I fell ill afterwards from fever I discovered that after drinking water I would have a sugary after taste. Then I suspected high sugar level. I checked my sugar it was high. So on my own I started taking bitterleaf juice. I would blend the leaves in a blender or food processor,extract the juice and drink. I did this for two wks and I got very good result. My energy level is high,I sleep better now as well.
gbam! He shud check his sugar level ,blood pressure .another cause is anxiety

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
abjisperson:
Stop pressing ur fone as from 9pm....
Does that affects sleep? If yes, how?
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by SUNNINO(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
See your doctor and go for prayers. I recommend MFM deliverance program.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG / Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG / Two Men Electrocuted While Working On Bank Building In Jos (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.