Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? (1153 Views)

Is It True That Most People In Anambra State Are Originally From Igala ? / Is It True That Ndiigbo Can Trace Their Ancestry To The Founder Of Their Towns? / Never Kill A Snake (king Cobra Curse) (prosperity & Astrology) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by Godmother(f): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Guys, I watched a movie where they kept emphazing the importance of fruits around the house, especially oranges and how having lots of it in the house brings prosperity.

Who has heard of this? Is it true? If it is lemme go and buy a bag of oranges to keep in the house o. Lol
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Yes ooooo it's True especially these like Banana, cucumber and bitter kola...

Also too do you know in movies humans can fly... If you doubt me ask super man and green lantern along with Shazam and my little brother he loves marvel and DC

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by Godmother(f): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
Yes ooooo it's True especially these like Banana, cucumber and bitter kola...

Also too do you know in movies humans can fly... If you doubt me ask super man and green lantern along with Shazam and my little brother he loves marvel and DC

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

Oga, its a simple question, if you don't know just waka pass naa. Nigerians sha.

Check my signature for Free Information on Nylon Recycling Business. All You Need to Know to Start.
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by Harrymig1(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2019
How many does Bill gate, Dangote or politicians have in their house
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by lanreabbey(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2019
yess..so very true,, buy 5 bags each of the fruit grin
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by KingSango(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
The orange is a sun fruit it grows ripe in the sun

The Sun is Leo the lion and the lion does prosper and he has glory

His element is fire

Oranges are a glorious fruit like Mango

If you sacrifice some oranges to a prosperity goddess who adores fruit on a Sunday during the hour of the sun when the moon is waxing, new or full on a good prosperous moon mansion placing sun symbols on the altar side aside for the goddess

You have to enter trace or do fervent prayer to have direct knowledge of the god force

You can pray in any language and perform any prayer from any religion that suits your spirit

Results happen in 3s 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months

Yet the number of the sun is 6 and is the number of orange

1 Share

Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by devlishGINGER(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Godmother:
Guys, I watched a movie where they kept emphazing the importance of fruits around the house, especially oranges and how having lots of it in the house brings prosperity.

Who has heard of this? Is it true? If it is lemme go and buy a bag of oranges to keep in the house o. Lol
having a Lemon tree in the compound chases away disease most especially malaria...
I don't know about wealth tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by CodeTemplar: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
If orange can bring wealth like that don't you think mad men roaming in orange plantation will be rich? I doubt so.
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by nlPoster: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
I think oranges might cheer you up, but I've never heard of them bringing prosperity.

Perhaps they do.
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by CodeTemplar: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
devlishGINGER:
having a Lemon tree in the compound chases away disease most especially malaria...
I don't know about wealth tho
...and you know they say "health is wealth". So OP could be right.
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Godmother:

The oranges will just spoil for nothing. LoL
Re: Is It True That Having Lots Of Oranges Around The House Brings Prosperity? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Godmother:

MY GOD!

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Ikwerre And Igbo Language / An Article In An Israeli Newspaper:Nigeria's Black Jews Re-discovered / Should we be proud of having the English language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.