Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (78492 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by dazzlingd(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
There will surely be a comeback from the soldiers... This won't go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mehn, finally, one needs God to guide him. The days are truly evil. the boy did not pray for his death nor the soldier bargain for that treatment. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by bizzibodi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
Now this black jeez will b arrassing people passing via d gate of hell.....owo mi da...owomi da. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by AlphaStyles(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
second leg incoming

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

I remember facing a baying mob in 1992 close to Kalakuta Shrine..

A young lady had stolen baby formula because she was a school drop-out and had no one to rely on cry

A crowd of 5 unemployed youth were tearing her clothes when i ran to the scene

I jumped in front of her and used my shoulder to block a plank that was destined to flatten her head.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and trousers to cover her nudity when i recalled

my boxers were torn....they weren't my Xmas ones cry cry cry

The boys shouted on me to get out of the way so they would lynch her. I of course refused.

The touts started splashing petrol on us both....i was in my boxers and shivering that cold August morning.

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds shocked shocked shocked

Blood was rushing to my head, my body taut with the adrenaline surge.... i moved forward and headbutted the leader on the bridge of his nose

I pulled the nearest thug to me like i wanted to whisper to him and i grabbed a fistful of his balls and squeezed with all my strength.

The 3rd thug had a wolfish smile on his face, he struck the match and advanced ever so close.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

To be continued.... cry

Culled from "The Legendary Chronicles of Ivar"

Some people get time... But was that why you had to waste mine angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by IvarTheTerrible: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rgade:

Some people get time... But was that why you had to waste mine angry

It is obviously not meant for IQ challenged cr3tins.

Just skip next time. It took me less than 2 mins to think up a story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by bluecircle470: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Damn , can't Tiunubu invest in better technologies for his boys to collect this money

Una get technology for una backward region?
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Karemarealty288(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

A young lady had stolen baby formula because she was a school drop-out and had no one to rely on cry

A crowd of 5 unemployed youth were tearing her clothes when i ran to the scene

angry grin angry angry

I jumped in front of her and used my shoulder to block a plank that was destined to flatten her head.

my boxers were torn....they weren't my Xmas ones cry cry cry

The boys shouted on me to get out of the way so they would lynch her. I of course refused.

The touts started splashing petrol on us both....i was in my boxers and shivering that cold August morning.

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds shocked shocked shocked

Blood was rushing to my head, my body taut with the adrenaline surge.... i moved forward and headbutted the leader on the bridge of his nose

I pulled the nearest thug to me like i wanted to whisper to him and i grabbed a fistful of his balls and squeezed with all my strength.

The 3rd thug had a wolfish smile on his face, he struck the match and advanced ever so close.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

To be continued.... cry

grin grin Conan The destroyer... grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by deltateam: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
BlackfireX:
Somebody will come from osun or Ibadan and be doing omo onile in Lagos, a conglomerates of all Nigeria....

Now see the result.

When the soldiers retaliate now ,tribalist will be saying rubbish.

Let the soldiers retaliate. This is insane. How can a bloody civilian beat a soldier like a common criminal.

"Aah!"
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by daiksworld: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
The soldier is on illegal duty. Trust them for a reprisal.
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Make the soldiers go catch MC oluomo and treat him fkup.Those agbero that beat the soldiers would have escaped by now.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by AlphaStyles(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Hahahahaha
U wee see dem displaying like say dem fit use 1 hand lift v8 engine
Dia papa
Dem for plank dia heads well
Without Gun,soldier,npf,navy,airforce. R all cowards
Hahahahaha
See planking
No reinforcements
Ystdy na police wit airforce
Today na agbero with soldier
Wen will it be sars
d day military person go catch u i pray make dem twist ur fingers for u
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by ushafe(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Damn , can't Tinubu invest in better technologies for his boys to collect this money
They are his tools to rig elections

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Those soldiers are cowards!
If it were me, i swear i would killl aleast 15 louts!
Those agberos are all mad!
they were not carrying arms, they were outnumbered. But don't worry, very soon another headline will emerge. This time it will be soldiers turn, heavy casualties on the side of agbero, they will surely follow black Jesus to hell.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
You will be the first person to scream soldiers kill innocent youth
TroubleMaker47:

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by greatermeme: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
BlackfireX:
Somebody will come from osun or Ibadan and be doing omo onile in Lagos, a conglomerates of all Nigeria....

Now see the result.

Soldiers retaliate? The boys here have guns too! Here, in Ajegungle , it's like a jungle. The boys here, don't care to know you are!
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by dayleke: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Akanoaaa:

And what later happened? They burned you two to death? grin

And what later happened? They burned you two to death?

Yes.
Na im ghost dey write now.... grin
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Mishhcre(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Animal don catch hunter.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by planetx: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
What is the big deal about a soldier getting beat up. Is he not human like everyone else, let them retaliate now. Like the touts are still hanging around waiting for the return match.
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Goalnaldo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
shocked They were given a taste of their own medicine
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by RealityShot: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
The day Nigerians will revolt eh...
Rwanda, Somalia, etc put together will be like testing the microphone..
The whole world will mourn for politicians and military men altogether!
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by ikorodureporta: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Solja go don deal with all the aj ppl that day
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Gkemz: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Black Jesus when you reach hell, you can tell your master what brought you down there.
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Army officers will storm the area, to beat all weed smokers.
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by uuzba(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

my boxers were torn....they weren't my Xmas ones cry cry cry[ embarassed embarassed

To be continued.... cry

You were wearing tear-tear Christmans pant, and I should wait for the remaining part of the story?
Abeg carry your yeye story waka.
Legend wey no get cloth.
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by erinalex: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Damn , can't Tiunubu invest in better technologies for his boys to collect this money
This Tinubu thing, we kill you one day.
It is very obvious, you can live without mentioning Jagaban, every day of ur miserable life.

Surely to you, Tinubu is now ur MTN.,... ANY WHERE YOU GO

The best u can do online is to curse and abuse me,thank God.
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by SarkinYarki: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
erinalex:

This Tinubu thing, we kill you one day.
It is very obvious, you can live without mentioning Jagaban, every day of ur miserable life.

Surely to you, Tinubu is now ur MTN.,... ANY WHERE YOU GO

The best u can do online is to curse and abuse me,thank God.

Good evening Jagaban
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
BlackfireX:

Now see the result.

retaliation loading....
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by grandstar(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Please note: he is a soldier not superman

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by IprintMONEY: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
when idiots die for stupid reasons like this i only pity their mama not them. no sympathy for idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.