Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"I Like Who I'm Becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals, Posing Bside Her Lamborghini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Like Who I'm Becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals, Posing Bside Her Lamborghini (1433 Views)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Like Who I'm Becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals, Posing Bside Her Lamborghini by onyi25(f): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
"I like who I am becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals As She Posed In Front Of Her Lamborghini Exotic Car In New Photos
Most sought after Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, who was recently in the news for having a romantic relationship with 59 yr Old married Billionaire to 5 wives, seems to be enjoying her newly found affluent.

The 21yr old Actress and student took to her her IG page to reveal that she is liking the person she is becoming.

Posing Infront of the white Lamborghini she was seen riding in recently, she took some lovely shots and shared on social with the caption;

"I like who I am becoming"

What do you say, do you like who she is becoming?

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/i-like-who-i-am-becoming-regina-daniels.html

Re: "I Like Who I'm Becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals, Posing Bside Her Lamborghini by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nedu nwoko dey "wogo" this fine, small and fresh meat as wife.

Chai, I really fvck up aswear! Girl wey I for don dey hammer since, I come dey think say she still dey 16.
Re: "I Like Who I'm Becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals, Posing Bside Her Lamborghini by hisgrace090: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
I appreciates good things though we never know the source of yours miss Regina.
Re: "I Like Who I'm Becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals, Posing Bside Her Lamborghini by LuciferOverseer: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
onyi25:
The 21yr old Actress and student
How many ages does this fat pork have?
16, 18 & now 21!

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: "I Like Who I'm Becoming" - Regina Daniels Reveals, Posing Bside Her Lamborghini by IjebuWarrior: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
The young and actually beautiful are just by the corner to displace ur ugliness indeed! angry

(1) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim: 'Being A Prostitute Is Not A Crime' / The Truth About Regina And Nwoko / LEAKED: Cardi B Sex Video And Nude Photos Leaked (18+ VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.