Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital (21844 Views)

Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Gun Men Attacks Police Hilux, Kills Multiple Officers And Sets Hilux Ablaze / Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by magicminister: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good... I love this

When these Europeans invaded and exploited Africa, they didn’t know that the seed they planted will grow into a tree some day.

Africans, go to Europe and live your life. Fuccck their girls and make money.
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by shegoly(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
I think we all know his tribe.....chukudi y?
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by amakenny: 12:02am On Apr 18, 2019
LuciferOverseer:
We all know the region that have no problem eating fellow humans.

The Italian Police need not deport him.
Just have him face the Mediterranean & pump bullets into him until he stops twitching.

Useless Okoro.

*spits angry

Unfortunately, a Yoruba man bite the policeman in Vicenza.
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by mmadu5(m): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Nigerians always misbehaving home and abroad nothing Good ever comes out
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by Judybash93(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2019
LuciferOverseer:
We all know the region that have no problem eating fellow humans.

The Italian Police need not deport him.
Just have him face the Mediterranean & pump bullets into him until he stops twitching.

Useless Okoro.

*spits angry

Bros, abeg, this is too much

Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by abbey621(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2019
ITALY NA NO MAN'S LAND.....SORRY I MEANT LAGOS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by WiztaylorDC(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 18, 2019
post=77634154:

In another man's country?!
These Nigerians don't have proper documents to live in their country and they still went ahead to beat their policemen doing their job...on their soil?!
All the people involved are all done for.
Animals.
All of them should be deported, more so the one who bit the officer. Italian police officers must be really nice. He can't try this with American police.
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by onatisi(m): 4:05am On Apr 18, 2019
stupid italians,
that is why i like trump, he has no time for any nonsense , once you mess up , he treats your bleep up big time
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by Unconquerable: 4:44am On Apr 18, 2019
He should come home and do that to Nigerian police.
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by Arizonaaddict1: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
lipsrsealed

I don't think i can blame him. I was set up by some policemen in Soweto, South Africa some years back.

I was strolling to Shoprite, just a few mins from my residence.

I heard "HEY YOU" twice behind me. Since my name isn't that and my initials aren't "A.U.", i refused to stop or turn back.

Next thing, i heard running feet behind me and seconds after, felt cold steel behind my back. shocked shocked

Was it the muzzle of a gun? Torch light perhaps? I couldn't dare to confirm shocked shocked

My blood froze and.....

To be continued
mule
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by FroshJaynex(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Mmm congratulations to Nigerians in Italy they now know us as Nigerian Cannibals. Amazing descriptions
Re: Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital by izeksblog: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2019
hahahaha. The dude was obviously hungry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied / Two Suspected Goat Thieves Arrested In Niger State / Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.