Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” (990 Views)

Super C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke / Mtv Mama Awards 2009(kel, Mi, 2face, Dbanj, Psquare Nominated) / Ijinle Pam Pam By Knighthouse Ft. Eldee, Kel, YQ & Othello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by pckid: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2010

Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by CLASSIFYD(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
Na wa o! Evry single celeb tweet dey turn to news.
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by googles: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

craze man. . . .I agree with the ni[b]g[/b]ga part tho'

a n*gga that will keep the arrogant chic busy forever
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by Fred87(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2010
Word!Nyce one naet.wfa baby.eeeezz
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by Mobinga: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
Damn. . . this ain't news. . . But damn!!! That'll make a chic have sleepless nights grin Damn thats my next line . . . . .
You need a nigga to buy you fancy shit like Bentley's and Porches cheesy Dang. . . . What a classic line
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by Genuflect(m): 1:47am On Sep 16, 2010
What an apt response! Kel is hot as hell, I no know why she never see maga wey go dey spons her. Or she be bed hopper ni? Or her sex game no tight enough? Hmmmm
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by shotster50(m): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2010
Genuflect:

What an apt response! Kel is hot as hell, I no know why she never see maga wey go dey spons her. Or she be bed hopper ni? Or her sex game no tight enough? Hmmmm

My money is on either of the above.
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by Fred87(m): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2010
Short blackboy don run or wat?eeez
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by phraze(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2010
i dont know this request had to be made on twitter, really i dont
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by semid4lyfe(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2010
For her to have made that kinda request to Naeto C suggests some form of familiarity so I ain't sure she deserved to have been dissed like that.
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by Genuflect(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2010
semid4lyfe:

For her to have made that kinda request to Naeto C suggests some form of familiarity so I ain't sure she deserved to have been dissed like that.
She didn't request it from him. She just tweeted that she wants an ipad like Naeto C, Boulders etc. And yeah, I guess Naeto is just kidding
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by eldee(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
So one rapper tweets another rapper and it becomes news . . . Modenine phones Terry Tha Rapman and we have a headline story??
Na wa oooh.
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by semid4lyfe(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
eldee:

So one rapper tweets another rapper and it becomes news . . . Modenine phones Terry Tha Rapman and we have a headline story??
Na wa oooh.
Naah. . .na when MI phone Ice Prince e go be headline story grin grin
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by eldee(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Naah. . .na when MI phone Ice Prince e go be headline story grin grin

No be Modenine say 'I phone my I-phone to say I'm great'??
Na the Iphone wey im buy for Terry. grin grin
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by mbulela: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
Short black boy, perform.
your girl want ipad o!
Re: Naeto C To Kel: “you Need A N*gga In Your Life To Buy You Fancy Sh*t” by Mobinga: 5:23am On Sep 17, 2010
So its no more blackberry again? Its now apples iPad?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Nigerian Music Producer /recording Studio In Toronto / Topic: Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd ( / Banky W & Tim Godfrey - Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.