Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) (3945 Views)

Pregnant Christina Milian Showcase Her Baby Bump In Sexy Naked Lingerie - Photos / Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by realmedia(f): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2019
American actress and singer, Christina Milian took to her Instagram page to flaunt her hot body while posing in a sexy bikini body.

See full photos >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/christina-milian-flaunts-her-hot-body.html

4 Likes

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by godofuck231: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
drugs and depression

10 Likes

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2019
I can't recognize her

6 Likes

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by partnerbizz4: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2019
She needs care and love from romantic men like mua

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by TyrantInAsoRock: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Dwayne Michael Carter Jr don finish work for this girl body nothing con remain

2 Likes

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by crazyABO(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Is she fasting
Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by Baddiezz(f): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
i remember her love don't cost a thing days

3 Likes

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by TANID(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
What Happened To Her ?
Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by Iamicekid(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lil Wayne Na mad guy he chop this girl leave am, thinking dey will marry baba Na gangster since then we no hear from her, nice come back tho

2 Likes

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nawao. Christiana Milan that i used to admire back then. She used to be so cute. What did Weezy do to her? He just sucked her dry. Poor thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
She looks fvckable for a regular girl.
She looks nothing like a celebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by etrange: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Baddiezz:

i remember her love don't cost a thing days

Isn't that from Jennifer Lopez?

1 Like

Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by successfulhadi22(f): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
etrange:

Isn't that from Jennifer Lopez?
she acted in a movie love dnt cause a thing y Jennifer sang love dnt cause a tin
Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by etrange: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
successfulhadi22:
she acted in a movie love dnt cause a thing y Jennifer sang love dnt cause a tin
Oh... yeah, the high school movie, right?
Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by victorian(f): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
How she fell in love with lil wayne the drug infested guy, baffles me.

Now she is gradually looking like a junkie small small. Smhhh.

With all the cute rich guys for abroad, na lil Wayne she got hooked on.

Lil Wayne of all people.. Sighs sad
Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
victorian:

she nor try at all
Re: Christina Milian Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Thong Bikini (photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
victorian:

they've broken up since

(1) (Reply)

"You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) / This One Pass Kelly: Reactions As Pretty Lady Twerks Hard Like Bhadie Kelly. Pic / Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.