Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. (18610 Views)

5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Cashless Policy Will Only Affect 10% Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by akintade59: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Photos of Nigerians on Twitter calling for #EndCrazyCharges in Nigeria.
On Twitter community yesterday, Several well meaning Nigerians raised their voices for the call of #EndCrazyCharges, which is the order of the day in Nigeria. This trend has created an avenue for exploited Nigerians, those who feel being cheated by severvices being provided by some private firm and Government aswell.

Nigerians complained about how they are being charged illegally.

Pamilerin, a contemporary Nigeria influencer, lead the fore-front of the online protest, he stated that: "Imagine buying monthly data and you can't enjoy it for a week, either because of bad network or how fast it finishes...Pathethic #EndCrazyCharges.

Source: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/04/photos-of-nigerians-on-twitter-calling.html

Check out some of other tweets and Photos:

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by amaniro: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Only to protest on Twitter and then it all ends there just like how SARS is only ending on Twitter.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Ok..
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Skyfornia(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Twitter warriors...real life chickens

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by bedfordng(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
a
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by iTearHerToto: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Anytime i use UBA's magic banking code *919# to make a transfer,.. Dudes would deduct 52 naira on transfer charges and still charge me 20naira/5secs embarassed

I shame for this country called Scam Nigeria angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Sirpaul(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
WakeUP that won't work........ at all
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by EnglishUsa: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Is only in Nigeria you cant use data to watch YouTube, too many times i do cry for this country, is very difficult for me as a man to cry out tears but, i do cry out tears for this country, this phone we are using do you know you can use it to watch movies in abroad on YouTube, as well watch YouTube movies on your television with amount less then what you subscribe in Nigeria. What i mean is that, you will use your television or phone to watch YouTube movies everyday of life until that one month you subscribe will reach.i mean countries Nigeria is better to compare with.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Auxtin85(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Invite them for a physical protest now you won’t see any of them. They hide behind Twitter handles to make noise

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
That lady on medicated glasses are fine

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by UKBobo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Twitterocracy
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Ceekay212: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
How many of those old government guys use social media.....they have people who use it for them......continue ranting on twitter, don't take physical action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by RexTramadol1: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na everything in Nigeria get crazy charges

Where person go start from?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by kalvoken(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
But truth be told, Nigeria is the HELL FIRE long talked about.

Imagine Diamond (access) bank would charge me #5 on every credit alert I get. This not current account o. Just a normal savings account.

If;
you transfer, you get debited #52 whether the transaction was successful or not.
You withdraw from ATM, #65.
month ends, #57 for card maintenance.
To get an ATM card, #1050.
For Fidelity token whatever, you pay X3 of ATM card cost.

Then when you;

1 Subscribe for dstv,gotv, star time or data bundles. Whether you use or not the money is reading and expires when month end.

2 NEPA give you light or not, you get charged.
Even if they cut off your wires for ur inability to pay for the previous month. You will still pay for the months period you were disconnected.
Transformer will spoil, but NEPA changes remain focused.

3. You will send a text which will later fail sure to bad network. The money deducted can never be reversed.

ARE NIGERIANS BORN TO SUFFER.

#WHAT A CRAZY CHARGE#

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigerians are the most hypocritical and lazy set of humans on earth. Like... How can you expect crazy charges to end by trending it on Twitter? Una well so?

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Naijaguy123: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Such a bad thing in Nigeria with charges. ATM is an example
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
End Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by afroxyz: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
amaniro:
Only to protest on Twitter and then it all ends there just like how SARS is only ending on Twitter.
no mind them. come out to vote or protest and you won't see them again

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by bro4u: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Crazy charges in airtel is a norm already, those guys always deduct #50 from my acct... The Lord shall fight this battle for me

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Hier(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Download my book titled, my electric bills and my minimum wage. Available on iTunes for download looool
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Hier(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
For Sale cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by millionboi2: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
#Endcrazycharges
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by amazinglanre: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
No Government will take E-warriors seriously. Imagine if South Sudanese protested on Twitter for 1year. We never really serious like DJ Spinall opined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Stupid S/W protesters, that's all you know how to protest

Buhari is killing this country you pple can't protest

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by holuwajobar(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
bukkyemotions:
That lady on medicated glasses are fine

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Hier(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by ebuk4real(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin

When we become serious in this country, we will know ourselves. But For now, let's keep fooling ourselves....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Iwanttoto1: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Silly afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by iTearHerToto: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuda Raises $10 Million in Seed Funding / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / Sowget Exchanger: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Deriv, USDT, PayPal, Skrill, AstroPay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.