Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Download Beyonce – Before I Let Go - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Beyonce – Before I Let Go (526 Views)

Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes / Download Fresh Music, Beyonce Ft Wizkid - "Yonce Riddim" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Beyonce – Before I Let Go by Joekash: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2019
Beyonce comes through with a surprised single during her coachella performance

The latter, a remake of the 1981 single, was produced by Tay Keith (Travis Scott, Drake) and features the HBCU-styled marching band sound that inspired her Beychella set, mixed with Bey’s powerhouse vocals, and an interpolation of Cameo’s ’80s hit “Candy.” Queen Bey even adds her own original lyrics to the summer-ready jam.

“I pull up to Coachella / And boost with the ghost fellas,” she sings over drums and horns. “I brought the squad with me / Black on black bandanas / D’USSÉ and champagne / I did the damn thing.”

Download Here >> http://pages.today/beyonce53

(1) (Reply)

Download Rick Ross – Turnpike Ike (mp3) / DJ Enimoney Ft. Olamide, Reminisce – Shibinshi (MP3 + Video) Mp4 Download / [MUSIC] TwinsMelody - Odunyi (This Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.