Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary (31712 Views)

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by Aboguede(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kaycee9242:
his own small self, the useless company I worked for owed me for complete 9 months. and d worst is dt he might be a contract staff. where one expect nlc to channel their energy to they wont
hw were u surviving
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by davillian(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Baawaa:
I don't think that is the best solution,because you want to collect your salary you now turn yourself to a lunatic
I would do worse
And will triple it if anything happens to my child
MD will go down 6 fit + me
What am I working for if I can't feed, pay rents, fees and healthcare for my baby.

1 Like

Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by vioment: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
They won't pay him his money but they will buy expensive gifts on top govt money for the obas, ezes, igwes, onis, sultans, and emirs.

Where have we gone wrong God? This is a country wey God give potential pot with bold name identification, nigeria raise the pot cun read the name of the label, still throw the pot and the potentials away, Baba God make another one same thing from Nigeria. This is a very foolish and idiotic country i swear.
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by NaMeAboki: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
What is it with southerners and public nudity?

If they are determined to collect an unpaid debt from a reluctant debtor, they would resort naked themselves; when desperate to evade the threat of arrest, they would naked themselves; when they catch a criminal (e.g. thief, kidnapper etc) they would naked him before beating him to pulp or roasting him alive; even in some of their protests, their women would go naked? - not minding the whole embarrassment and whether children might be around or not - haba! don Allah, the thing is just too much.
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by EmekaBlue(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria young ladies need to strip butt nekkid and move to aso rock to tell govt d seriousness of d hardship in d country.

but they wont do it bcoz they r so selfish with their body
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
seangy4konji:
This country bad gan

If things dont change then marrying to bring a kid to suffer is bad.

I no go try am
when things change, money go just dey rush enter your pocket? No go work marry and train your children just like every other person.
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by Kaycee9242(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Joromi12:
hw were u surviving

with other small allowances dy were paying and besides it's not as if dy owed d 9 months at a stretch, dy will owe 2 months and release 1 month and stay for another 2 months again b4 releasing 1 month and d thing keep pilling and u will be hoping dy will clear it one day but no way
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by selemo: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lankybaby:
this is Nigeria
And so? We should fold our hands and watch people die miserably. I hate anything black with passion. Take up arm and fight for your right and freedom.
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by Gabson001(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
3months salary, Just imagine... Later pipu like dis go start yahoo useless stupid thngs called sarz go de harass them upandan..
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by selemo: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
vioment:
They won't pay him his money but they will buy expensive gifts on top govt money for the obas, ezes, igwes, onis, sultans, and emirs.

Africans major problems are these traditional leaders. They are thorns in the flesh. They are not supposed to dwell in the midst of humans. That was why Napoleon of France and Lenin of Russia eradicated them from the society. I am coming for them before dealing with the politicians...

1 Like

Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by West2019(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
Useless company God will punish dem all if u want to verify the owner of the company will not even a Nigeria citizens ,u can't try this in dey country .rubbish
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by caye(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
bestower:
Bad market for the company and the man. The sick child will be healed in Jesus name.
Prayers- especially the ones being ejaculated by Nigerians are usually ineffective; just a means of deflecting responsibility in taking charge of a situation.
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by MissRaine69(f): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Baawaa:
I don't think that is the best solution,because you want to collect your salary you now turn yourself to a lunatic
Desperation makes you lose your mind, stress will turn you into a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by MissRaine69(f): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
bestower:
Bad market for the company and the man. The sick child will be healed in Jesus name.
Being proactive and actually doing something about a situation gets things done not just sitting there looking to the heavens to solve all your woes this is the reason why this country is in a deplorable state.

1 Like

Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by springtech(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
I do not blame the guy.
Desperate situation requires desperate action.
Trust me he will get what he wants, if not from the company at least from a well meaning Nigerian.

One of the positives of the social media technology.
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by phkka1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
He should thank his God he is not working for Ikpeazu, governor of Abia state.

He takes delight in owing civil servants up to one year and pensioners up to 4 years. Yeye governor of Abia the coursed state.
Re: Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary by seangy4konji: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
when things change, money go just dey rush enter your pocket? No go work marry and train your children just like every other person.
mumu. Den tell u say I no work.. Ogogoro deh worry u try tru

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living And Working In Lagos Vs. Living And Working In Port Harcourt / How To Give A Quick, Impromptu Speech Or Toast / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.