Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread (563 Views)

Movie Reviews The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Legacies (video) / Legacies Series. (TVD And The Originals Spin Off.) / The Originals Official Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by Semtu(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is the official fans thread of Legacies series.

If you have been following the series from the start, you can air your views on it.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

No form of insults please, let's be guided grin

Re: Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by Semtu(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
What do you all think about the lead character, Hope Mikaelson?
Re: Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by Semtu(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
My favourite character so far... Kaleb grin

Re: Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by Semtu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Where are the Legacies fanboys? grin
Re: Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by simi4me(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
What makes you think this is the official fans thread for legacies?
Re: Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by Semtu(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
simi4me:
What makes you think this is the official fans thread for legacies?

I couldn't find any other existing thread on Legacies bro
Re: Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by simi4me(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2019
Semtu:

I couldn't find any other existing thread on Legacies bro
There's one
Re: Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by Semtu(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2019
simi4me:

There's one

Link bro
Re: Legacies ( A Spin-off Of The Originals ) - Official Fans Thread by simi4me(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: Who Seats On The Throne / See All The Prices To Be Won By The Bbnaija Housemate / I Need Anime To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.