Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Jaguar i-pace Wins 2019 World Car Of The Year Award At New York Auto Show - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jaguar i-pace Wins 2019 World Car Of The Year Award At New York Auto Show (1246 Views)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / 2019 World Car Of The Year Top Three Announced In Geneva Auto Show / A Display Of Cars At The LA Auto Show 2018 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaguar i-pace Wins 2019 World Car Of The Year Award At New York Auto Show by obafemee80(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2019

The all-electric Jaguar I-Pace SUV has won the 2019 World Car of the Year award at the New York International Auto Show against competition from two other finalists, the Audi E-Tron and the Volvo S60/V60.

This is the second “World Car of the Year” award win for Jaguar Land Rover (JLR). The Jaguar F-Pace
won the title in 2017 as well as the award for the 2017 World Car Design of the Year.

Jaguar Land Rover CEO Dr. Ralf Speth said :
“For I-PACE to be awarded 2019 World Car of the Year gives our first all-electric vehicle the ultimate recognition it deserves,”

“I would like to thank the team who have created I-PACE for their passion in making it so outstanding.”

The I-Pace has received numerous industry awards since its launch in 2018, having just received the European Car of the Year award in March.

This year, vehicles were selected and voted on by an international jury panel comprised of 86 top-level automotive journalists from over 20 countries around the world. 

In addition to the overall vehicle champion this year, the Audi A7 won the World Luxury car of the year while the 710hp McLaren 720S won the World Performance car award . The World Urban car prize went to the Suzuki Jimny SUV while the World Green award and the Design of the Year trophy was captured by the all-electric Jaguar I-Pace.

Do you want to get the "World Car Of The Year" for yourself? The Jaguar I-Pace has a base price of $70,495 (or ₦25.3m ) before shipping and clearing). Its 90-kWh battery will take you 234 miles on a full charge.

https://autojosh.com/jaguar-i-pace-wins-2019-world-car-of-the-year-award-at-new-york-auto-show/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Jaguar i-pace Wins 2019 World Car Of The Year Award At New York Auto Show by Investmentfreak: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2019
A
Re: Jaguar i-pace Wins 2019 World Car Of The Year Award At New York Auto Show by Patrick33(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Electric cars going foward ooo..Still love the roars from petrol engines though..nothing can beat that..according to johnny english electric cars sound like "Electric nose trimmers"

2 Likes

Re: Jaguar i-pace Wins 2019 World Car Of The Year Award At New York Auto Show by tck2000(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Patrick33:
Electric cars going foward ooo..Still love the roars from petrol engines though..nothing can beat that..according to johnny english electric cars sound like "Electric nose trimmers"
lol
Re: Jaguar i-pace Wins 2019 World Car Of The Year Award At New York Auto Show by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Patrick33:

EU regulators have mandated hybrid and electric vehicle manufacturers, to install roars in such vehicles.............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If Odometer Figures Are In Miles Or Km / 06 Corolla Steady Cranking Issues / Help.. Bmw E30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.