Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? (37034 Views)

Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Beedude(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2019
tomtos88:

No need arguing. It's almost here
Now it's here. What do u have to say
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by tomtos88(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2019
Beedude:

Now it's here. What do u have to say

Goals win matches, if not, u have nothing on them bt give it to the winner ....
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Beedude(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2019
mixta140:

Me ranting, I beg I beg , no dey hype barca pass normal , you can't beat Liverpool or Chelsea anyhow for ucl , even with their second team, home/away with no goal at all, that can only happen to your barca. Team chop seven goals you say na mistake , Roma we no get record for ucl trash you without scoring a goal and ur goat was there , Bros I don't talk too people anyhow on football matches , when ur team was paired with Roma last season did you ever think they will bring your team out. Thank God for var, a lot of matches officiating has destroyed, if you like play two Messi two cr7, when you go lose you go lose, ucl ain't laliga. Please , no dey over hype that ur team , brother e Don tey barca just dey come up for European competition not up to 25 years, the team you are saying ur Messi will destroy get ucl record pass barca . And it wasn't Messi that brought barca back to European glory. Please easy with this ur team and messi, we have watched teams humble barca with messi, no dey talk as if we no get eye na, it even happened last season, and you came here saying one is ranting , I hate that
Just chest beating. As Liverpool don chop 3 like Man united and Chelsea now ur body suppose don calm down. No matter how mad a dog is, na chain dem go still use tie am. EPL is shit and overrated

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Afobear: 4:16pm On May 04, 2019
mixta140:

Me ranting, I beg I beg , no dey hype barca pass normal , you can't beat Liverpool or Chelsea anyhow for ucl , even with their second team, home/away with no goal at all, that can only happen to your barca. Team chop seven goals you say na mistake , Roma we no get record for ucl trash you without scoring a goal and ur goat was there , Bros I don't talk too people anyhow on football matches , when ur team was paired with Roma last season did you ever think they will bring your team out. Thank God for var, a lot of matches officiating has destroyed, if you like play two Messi two cr7, when you go lose you go lose, ucl ain't laliga. Please , no dey over hype that ur team , brother e Don tey barca just dey come up for European competition not up to 25 years, the team you are saying ur Messi will destroy get ucl record pass barca . And it wasn't Messi that brought barca back to European glory. Please easy with this ur team and messi, we have watched teams humble barca with messi, no dey talk as if we no get eye na, it even happened last season, and you came here saying one is ranting , I hate that

After all this talk , how market ?
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Beedude(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2019
tomtos88:

Goals win matches, if not, u have nothing on them bt give it to the winner ....
With all the stronger attackers and stronger defence dey had dey still chop 3 goals without scoring any. And dey are still going trophiless while arsenal or chelsea may even win a cup. Liverpool is poo

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Khaleell001(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2019
sotall:

Yen yen yen yen yen!
You can shove those excuses you have up there in Klopp's ass.

It's 3-0 already

oga how far?

when I was warning you guys from running your mouth you thought your were dealing with your indomie generation overzealous mouth.

I pray the scores remains this way so make shame catch una.
When elders are talking kids should listen not bring their long mouth to the argument.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Khaleell001(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2019
Beedude:

I was expecting this reply. But sorry, this one is over cos ur keep still owe Messi and Suarez a goal each

It will be truly over in 90 minutes by God's grace for one team.

I hope you will reply me.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Khaleell001(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2019
sotall:

As Roma went with an away goal in the first leg which eventually made them qualify.

Where is your away goal? undecided

Let's wait and see after 90 minutes.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Khaleell001(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2019
dochenaj:
"As Ronaldo don commot. Em brother Messi go soon join am".
Quote me when it happens.

Guy, you don finish talk.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Khaleell001(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2019
Beedude:

With all the stronger attackers and stronger defence dey had dey still chop 3 goals without scoring any. And dey are still going trophiless while arsenal or chelsea may even win a cup. Liverpool is poo

I just hope you have placed in a permanent state of shut up till next UCL.

If I catch you talk here again, I will personally flog you.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by tomtos88(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2019
Beedude:

Hafa
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 5:53am On May 10, 2019
Ozkar:
Remember when they used to say Messi has never scored against Chelsea? Do you also remember them saying he can't score Buffon and Enyeama?

If you watch La Liga, you'd probably hear of the Anoeta curse - Barca had not won away to Real Sociedad for years.

Maybe you heard the one about never having won at Old Trafford.
Messi can't score at anfield

Or perhaps how Real Madrid has always won more games h2h.

Even the one about Messi being unable to score in the quarterfinal.

All those claims sound stupid now and rightly so; they have been rendered invalid. That is what Messi and Barca enjoy doing the most, breaking curses and rewriting history.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 5:55am On May 10, 2019
sotall:

grin grin grin

Messi won the UCL in 2015....

When last did Liverpool win a medal?
I guess barca is winning it now
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 5:55am On May 10, 2019
zainkay:
wait do you even watch barca this season at all?? Have been reading all your rants, and all those things you said about the goat, the thing is, y'll get missing after he proved you wrong again as he always does, barca is a big club, we barca fans rarely see defeats, Roma's was a mistake, that's the only reference you guys love to make, hating is not good, be humble
How far na
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 5:56am On May 10, 2019
Abimloaded:

Barcelona defeated this same Ajax home and away in the group stage this season.

I know you didn't notice that but I'm letting you know that now so you won't embarrass yourself beyond here.

That they defeated Juventus doesn't mean they can't be beaten.

I get, but Ajax really tried
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 5:57am On May 10, 2019
Teeklef:

Wetin dis one dey talk...... Alaye stop ranting jor.
Okay
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 6:01am On May 10, 2019
Beedude:

Just chest beating. As Liverpool don chop 3 like Man united and Chelsea now ur body suppose don calm down. No matter how mad a dog is, na chain dem go still use tie am. EPL is shit and overrated
You can continue making ur mouth,
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 6:02am On May 10, 2019
Beedude:

Go watch the first leg again
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 6:11am On May 10, 2019
Afobear:

After all this talk , how market ?
Ask yourself that again,
Mumu
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by mixta140: 9:08am On May 10, 2019
Afobear:

Your father is a grand patron of mumu people so I'm not a tad perplexed by your display of traits
And one parent is happy to have begat you ,
Shame on those that raise you. It's shows the home you come from.
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by fergieboy: 5:48pm On May 10, 2019
Beedude:

you where saying grin

Your body don come down like ice water

Up Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by fergieboy: 5:55pm On May 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

Sometimes the way some of us talk, we talk as if we just started watching UCL today.
Even Barca is not immune from being defeated from a come back.

I will only throw in the towel in the second leg.

We have seen many times how results have being over turned.

So my bros,don't let this over excitement get to you.

it's not over until it is over.

Even Barca knows that it is not over.

If Liverpool could boss Barca they way they did at Camp Nou you should expect something more feisty at Anfield unless they refuse to fight more fiercely the way they did at Barca.

And you know in your hearts of hearts that Liverpool played Barca in virtually all aspects of the game which was unexpected,if not for Mane's and Milner's profligacy in front of goal you wouldn't be saying this.
I am not taking anything away from Barca but it is not over.

And it came to pass

Kudos bro
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by fergieboy: 5:56pm On May 10, 2019
sotall:

Yen yen yen yen yen!
You can shove those excuses you have up there in Klopp's ass.

It's 3-0 already

You where saying

Khaleeh001 was telling you that day you where bragging

Abi your body never come down grin grin

Impossible is nothing
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad? by Khaleell001(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2019
fergieboy:

And it came to pass
Kudos bro
It seems I was sensing it.
My God-given instinct hardly fails me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Iker Casillas Is Gay / PSG Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.