Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man (35306 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye, Williams Uchemba, AY Makun Dressed Up As Hausa On Set / Ijebuu Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Aso Ebi Attires / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Funny, she has pass that stage o.
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by babzo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elexdallas:
Madam stop lying, don’t force your decision on him. So u wan tell us say en choose costume for his birthday shoot em self?
Mtcheww

And why cant he?

Haaa...poverty is a bastard!
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by Lovelyn451(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
I like it
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
He said all that? Impressive
Happy birthday cutie
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by Elexdallas(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
babzo post[color=#550000:
[/color]=77659489]

And why cant he?

Haaa...poverty is a bastard!

Lol,
Me poor?
Lol. cheesy cheesy, we should mind the way we talk to people here
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by Elexdallas(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
CuntMiner:
kaiiiiii....so much hatred,dont u guys ever wish ur mum had somryhing like dis wiyh you.....nice one toyin,i kept staring at d pic,nice concept

Hmm,
Uncle not hating on her, I just feel the boy is too young to choose a perfect costume for himself and for his mom, and even the write up is far from truth.
Why I go hate on her? Via I no go fit buy myself costume?
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by Deasegun19(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
iGISTMORE:
GistMore.com

Celebrity stylist and series entrepreneur, Toyin Lawal dressed up as a wonder woman & her son as a iron man. She wrote;

He said mom you are a Wonder Woman and I want you to dress like one and I want to dress like iron man , so we did just that for his birthday Godbless all the super moms out there who goes far to put a smile on their kids faces , Godbless you all

See more; http://gistmore.com/celebrity-stylisttoyin-lawal-dressed-up-as-a-wonder-woman-her-son-as-a-iron-man

for which planet DC universe and marvel universe dey collaborate? Huh?

mtchew
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by babzo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elexdallas:

Lol,
Me poor?
Lol. cheesy cheesy, we should mind the way we talk to people here

Not saying you are poor sir. And not necessarily referring to a lack of cash .
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by Dika18: 2:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Lagos Business Conference is an event that is aimed at encouraging and promoting entrepreneurship and enterprising among young people in Nigeria. It creates a platform for businesses, start-ups, budding entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, investors and creative(s) to network, collaborate and work together.

This event is free registration is required to help manage logistics.

Get your free tickets here : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lagos-business-conference-tickets-58882237357

This event will also feature industry experts and some of the most successful young business people in Nigeria, who will tell the Nigerian youths how they started and succeeded with their business, and also teach them how to do the same.

At the event this year 20 individuals with business ideas that has high growth potential will be given an opportunity to give a 2 minutes pitch of their idea to Angel investors/ venture capitalists and they will receive great feedback and possibly funding for their business.

The event will take place at Pulville Boulevard Hotel, Aguda Surulere Lagos. 4th May 2019, at 10am.

Get your free tickets here : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lagos-business-conference-tickets-58882237357

Why Lagos Business Conference

You see as young person living in Nigeria…

You Face A Major Problem!

You live in a country where despite how much skills you have, you are faced with a lot of disadvantages.

You receive very poor education. Let’s face it, our universities are supposed to produce solution providers and not job seekers.

You do not have access to social amenities that are in foreign countries such as – electricity, internet, libraries, etc

But despite these odds, the 5 people that we are bringing to you survived and moved from zero to the level of success they are enjoying right now.

Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2019
CUTE
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by Dshocker(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Her wonder woman is more or less like wonderful in bed
Re: Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man by danielligion(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
rubbish,how can she dress like a DC character and are son has a marvel character, did she not know that
they don't March?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Wears Ankara Bikini (Photos) / Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) / Anna Banner Rocks Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.