Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" (80785 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Adediwura Becky Adesegha: I'm Broke, Everything Nah Packaging / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by bossrillboss: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
nonsense post for fp.

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Timisamd(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Paulpaulpaul:
. And dirty

Dirt and dirty mean the same to this one.

gringringrin
grin grin grin grin
Savage

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by DonMekino(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
she grew shorter?? ayam not understanding
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
lepasharon:

What do you mean? She's still dark skin
dont mind them. Most of them don't have eyes. I used to be dark skinned as in very dark. The moment I began tasting life, from home AC to Car AC then office AC and back home, I began to notice changes on my skin. I also eat good food with aloe vera cream I bought from US on my skin to complement the food, I noticed my skin began to change in colour naturally. The aloe vera cream doesn't have any toning substance cos I checked very well before I bought it from CVS Pharmacy. I'm still dark though but I'm lighter that I was 10 years ago. These are the facts most people here don't know. See her look back then and now as flesh don cover her body so teey she com gather chest grin. She's still dark-skinned but because of her exposure to good life, she's radiating.

2 Likes

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
But if this is 10yrs challenge..

It means u be like wetin big snake vomit after 21days of swallow
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by error4040: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
MILF!!!

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by KaptainAfrika: 12:31am On Apr 19, 2019
I have been duped by these women, too many times ehn, you remove bra, the ting go jes fall...

Poanan:

Exactly. Although she added a little weight which is normal.

But na wa for you. How did you know her bra wasn't packing her well.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by beautyoftheLord: 2:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Ogaemmy:

Her complexion didn't change. Better camera, and of course she got richer and life and complexion inclusive got fairer.

It's normal, she doesn't walk under the sun anymore, deals with heat perfectly with her AC, and uses a good cream and soap.

Modified**
By good cream and soap, I'm not talking about bleaching cream. As a child from a poor background, we bathed with black soap and rub kernel oil or vaseline. I was always under the sun too, but now, I use Dettol cool and a nice cream that suits my skin, it's a cocao butter cream for black skin. I'm lighter in complexion, because I bath regularly and no longer go hours under the sun. Would you say I bleached?

Thank you very much. I just dont understand the attack on everyone who posts a throwback as a bleached person. Even halfcasts bleach to Nigerians these days. There are body scrubs and exfoliants that help you shed off dead skin too.

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by slyrone(m): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2019
NobleAngell:
Whats so surprising? There isn't much difference in that. What should surprise you is the complexion change. Did the dark skin shed off just like during metamorphosis? Or you just happen to be a chameleon that changes color.
she hasn't bleached if that's what you are implying, she is just fresher

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by slyrone(m): 4:46am On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:
Let me explain life to you...

You are dumb! It may also interest you to know that you looked primitive then, and it didn't change now.

Your rainbow skin seems to change as your ugliness advances;Nollywood don't make apes turn unicorns.

Remarks: Quit acting. Venture into hawking roast corns. People who look like you do this business.
this one just chose to be unfortunate, y'all should gather round and pray for this slowpoke
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by slyrone(m): 4:47am On Apr 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
The narrative should have been: "How I became an Olosho-Prostitute-Ashana still baffles me" grin
that should be your mom
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by placeofallure(f): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2019
NobleAngell:
Whats so surprising? There isn't much difference in that. What should surprise you is the complexion change. Did the dark skin shed off just like during metamorphosis? Or you just happen to be a chameleon that changes color.

You say this maybe because you don't really know her or watch her movies. She is one of the few actresses who didn't alter their skin colour. She is still as black as she used to be, hence the name, Black gold. I agree the skin could be more refined as a result of improved quality of living, more money na, but definitely not from black to yellow. These are two different pictures with different quality, background, texture, hues. Even you, does your skin have the same colour in all of your pictures? Even the color of same clothes change in pictures. Don't be quick to bring disrepute to people's personalities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by EmekaBlue(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Timmypromise:

Emeka the gala seller brother of a prisoner in India is in severe pain angry
chai...i don enter wahala o...i mistakenly used my neighbour's ewedu broom to clean our public toilet...should i tell them,then buy a new broom and compensate dem with amala?!
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by lovingyouhun: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2019
NobleAngell:

My brother not only that ooooo, the Height changed too, hmmmmm maybe she exchanged her tall height for fair complexion
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Timmypromise(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2019
dreamwords:
quote author=Timmypromise post=77660965]

Emeka the gala seller brother of a prisoner in India is in severe pain angry
Afonja and bleaching cream is like a afonja women and dirty
Ur mama be Agbo seller ati agege bread seller grin grin

Shuut up gala seller

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Timmypromise(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
chai...i don enter wahala o...i mistakenly used my neighbour's ewedu broom to clean our public toilet...should i tell them,then buy a new broom and compensate dem with amala?!

Emeka little pig if only you know your sister pussy belongs to Italian and the world you can check yourself go to empire yaba

Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by NobleAngell(f): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2019
Reeberry:
You and your liners to stop being deranged. You can't call that bleaching.
You're The One Calling It Bleaching, i didn't.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Psoul(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2019
NobleAngell:

I did not see any change in the complexion.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by TheAlchemist: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Thyroid malfunction
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by kafulka(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2019
pyrex23:

Just change in camera & make up
angry
Including her hands & legs :
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Chisos. The same watch since 1803.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by pluto123: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2019
yorubas dey ugly die i swear,,you cant find an igbo girl or fulani girl that is ugly like this!

#hist.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by pluto123: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2019
fairfora:
dont mind them. Most of them don't have eyes. I used to be dark skinned as in very dark. The moment I began tasting life, from home AC to Car AC then office AC and back home, I began to notice changes on my skin. I also eat good food with aloe vera cream I bought from US on my skin to complement the food, I noticed my skin began to change in colour naturally. The aloe vera cream doesn't have any toning substance cos I checked very well before I bought it from CVS Pharmacy. I'm still dark though but I'm lighter that I was 10 years ago. These are the facts most people here don't know. See her look back then and now as flesh don cover her body so teey she com gather chest grin. She's still dark-skinned but because of her exposure to good life, she's radiating.
i know you are lying but continue!
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by paix(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
oglalasioux:

No be me go answer that one. My hand no dey.
Don't fall my hand. You started with full confidence and now you want to chicken out?
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by rafcrown(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
UNFAIR
opparadise:
Let me explain life to you...

You are dumb! It may also interest you to know that you looked primitive then, and it didn't change now.

Your rainbow skin seems to change as your ugliness advances;Nollywood don't make apes turn unicorns.

Remarks: Quit acting. Venture into hawking roast corns. People who look like you do this business.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Fixitgood(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Very ugly.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Reeberry: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
NobleAngell:
You're The One Calling It Bleaching, i didn't.
You called it. Stop trying to change.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by NobleAngell(f): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2019
Reeberry:
You called it. Stop trying to change.
Go Back And Look For Where I wrote bleaching.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Reeberry: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
Go Back And Look For Where I wrote bleaching.
You are trying cover up. No problem sha.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by NobleAngell(f): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Reeberry:
You are trying cover up. No problem sha.
I am not covering up. Yes I spoke about a change in her complexion and i still stand on my word but i never mentioned bleaching. Do U know what people do these days to get fair? U think people bleach these days?
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by yoged(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
The narrative should have been: "How I became an Olosho-Prostitute-Ashana still baffles me" grin
must have been in the olosho business with your sisters.
Re: Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" by Solo21213(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Abeg have mercy on her please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.