Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. (9468 Views)

Rema Poses With Jaden Smith For Halloween In US / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Woloaded11: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
20-year-old Jaden Smith has sparked rumours that he and his girlfriend, Odessa Adlon are no longer together after he was reportedly seen kissing another lady during the recent Coachella festival....CONTINUE READING
https://woloadednig..com/2019/04/jaden-smith-breaks-up-with-his.html

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Nbote(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
They need to break up and seek rehabilitation..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Patrick33(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
I know say most celebs no send dressing..but must you dress like You're homeless? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
I prefer a half caste skin babe than a white skin.

2 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by teesugar(f): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
This boy keeps disappointing his parents especially his dad. Where did Will get it wrong in parenting?

10 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by princealexndre(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Free Jaden he is an Icon living
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by safarigirl(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
teesugar:
This boy keeps disappointing his parents especially his dad. Where did Will get it wrong in parenting?
this boy started a company that ensures that clean water gets to people's homes. He goes to different cities to deliver clean water.

He may be odd in this world of the mundane and excessively basic, but I doubt Will and Jada are disappointed by a child who is doing so much for communities, while most of his mates are caught up in social media madness and the pursuit of an elusive clout

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by lilianofentse(f): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
safarigirl:
this boy started a company that ensures that clean water gets to people's homes. He goes to different cities to deliver clean water.

He may be odd in this world of the mundane and excessively basic, but I doubt Will and Jada are disappointed by a child who is doing so much for communities, while most of his mates are caught up in social media madness and the pursuit of an elusive clout
true. People tend to judge others by their outward appearance, it's really bad!..

10 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by MKULTRA: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
true. People tend to judge others by their outward appearance, it's really bad!..
it boils down to the need to assess a proruct by the container, rather than the content.

And a lot of us, consciously or unconsciously, miss out on good people, because we focus more on a container than a content, forgetting that the container can always change, but never the content.

It's a shallow world we live in. I will admit, I'm no fan of Jade's sense of style, because it's far too weird, even for my weird self, but I respect and admire his person and his person is far more important than his choice of clothes.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by czarina(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
safarigirl:
it boils down to the need to assess a proruct by the container, rather than the content.

And a lot of us, consciously or unconsciously, miss out on good people, because we focus more on a container than a content, forgetting that the container can always change, but never the content.

It's a shallow world we live in. I will admit, I'm no fan of Jade's sense of style, because it's far too weird, even for my weird self, but I respect and admire his person and his person is far more important than his choice of clothes.
You too get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Bitterleafsoup: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2019
He is in love with the Nigerian American rapper Tyler the Creator so not surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBtNiQ1b4uM
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by YoungAncient1: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Will Smith no try with him children at all. They are both messed up.
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Kingkun69(m): 1:47am On Apr 19, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Will Smith no try with him children at all. They are both messed up.
how Pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Kingkun69(m): 1:49am On Apr 19, 2019
safarigirl:

THANK YOU this is the most sensible thing I have seen on this forum in a week just because of his eccentric style they all think he is a drug addict

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 19, 2019
That homeless dressing cost thousands of dollars grin
Patrick33:
I know say most celebs no send dressing..but must you dress like You're homeless? grin

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by sweetilicious(f): 4:09am On Apr 19, 2019
safarigirl:

My think alike girl.

2 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by rex444(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2019
safarigirl:

you have something up there I like you already

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by rattlesnake(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2019
Nbote:
They need to break up and seek rehabilitation..
hahahahahaahhaha
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by DanielSmart2: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2019
Scholarships to study in Canada, Germany and United Kingdom. With your student visa and work permit.

Apply here right now!!!

https:///2ve4LMm
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by grandstar(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Patrick33:

grin

What will shock you most is the price! grin
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by datgidiboy: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2019
wow
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by johnkey: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2019
oyinbos dey take cheating serious, ordinary kissing... wetin make my babe cum do with like 8 side chicks wey I get?
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by johnkey: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Patrick33:
lmao who are you to decide how another man, another personality should dress. As long as I'm comfortable in it and it's not hurting anyone physically I'm good to go.
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by TANID(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2019
As I Expected
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by partnerbizz4: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Chimoo

See dressing chai!

Uwaa emebiela

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Mr2wealth: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2019
If Nigerian SARS see this guy on the street of Lagos, he will be dead within 5 minutes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by IronPants: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
safarigirl:

This is deep. I can relate.
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by Sparkle777(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
teesugar:

Not Will but Jada. That woman breeds untrained kids. Check out the first son, head on his shoulder. The rest are loonies. Side effect of giving them too much space.

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by henrybomb(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Patrick33:
Some of them dress like destitute
Re: Jaden Smith Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Odessa Adlon. by TimiRume(f): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
She looks old for a teen and very basic but i forgot she is white and that's enough to many.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Shows Off "Big Belly" As He Poses In New Photos / Messi Now A Father; Welcomes Baby Boy... See Pic / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With People With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.