Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Abeg This Vip Seat We Go Carry Am Go House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abeg This Vip Seat We Go Carry Am Go House (1131 Views)

Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Fake Hulk Hogan Storms Lagos, Receives VIP Treatment / "Stop Complaining About My bosom Because No Be You Dey Carry Am" - Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg This Vip Seat We Go Carry Am Go House by quest4s: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
VIP SEATS TO COST A MILLION NAIRA AT OMOTOLA’s ALBUM LAUNCH

Omotola Jolade Ekehinde

By Adebola Alao/Reporter

Important guests at the album launch of Nollywood diva, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde are expected to pay One million Naira (about $6,700 USD) for a table of ten persons, niyitabiti.net gathered.

The event is expected to hold on Friday 24 September 2010 in Victoria Island,Lagos.Top political functionaries,celebrities and journalists would be part of the 300 guests expected at the Omotola’s second album launch.

The album entitled “Me,myself and Eyes” has 12 tracks and it featured Mode 9,Paul Play, Teeto and Harrisong

http://niyitabiti.net/2010/09/vip-seats-to-cost-a-million-naira-at-omotolas-album-launch/
Re: Abeg This Vip Seat We Go Carry Am Go House by 1honeybee: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
on top wetin? she does not even have a palatable voice.
Well, only supporters club and senseless people will pay that cos me i cant even pay one naira to hear/watch her sing.
come to think of it, i cant even buy the album
Re: Abeg This Vip Seat We Go Carry Am Go House by quest4s: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2010
omo me self i bow wen i c the story online
Re: Abeg This Vip Seat We Go Carry Am Go House by softgirl1: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
na wa o that would be about 300m for that alone hum Biz girls
Re: Abeg This Vip Seat We Go Carry Am Go House by tjskii(f): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
but its quite reasonable i think,if u look at it,a table of ten people going for 1million,thats like 100k per head,not bad,thing is i wudnt even go there if i was given the ticket on a platter of gold,not bout to subject myself to the toture of cringeing in embarassment all night, at the spectacle of aunty motola miming and dancing to her dry mundane songs tongue tongue
Re: Abeg This Vip Seat We Go Carry Am Go House by quest4s: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
@tjskii guy u wan kill me with laugh, i like u comment

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Denies Feud With Mikel: True Or False! / Twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid / P-square Floats Oil Business (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.