Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Cold Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cold Love (622 Views)

''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free / Cold Heart In Love / Cold But Charmin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cold Love by Elushinegoneiba(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
COLD LOVE

by komolafe joseph
EPISODE 1
Amy
It was a beautiful bright morning as I opened the curtain and smelt the fresh air coming inside through the window. I was really excited that I woke up before my alarm did, because I was going to be attending the most prestigious university in the country. I was overjoyed when I saw my result, I passed my entire subject and I received a call that I was given a scholarship to further my education in the school of my dream to study my dream course
“Food and nutrition”
My parents were very happy and they prepared a small party to celebrate the good news. They were not rich but we were able to carter for ourselves.
My mum cooked food which I supplied to people who ordered it and dad worked as a laborer in a company not far from our house. I went to the bathroom to take my bath, after I applied cream on my body, spraying perfume on my cloth.
“Amy you’re running late”
“Coming mum” that’s my mum, she’s the best thing that has happened to me.
I applied my makeup and went downstairs to take my breakfast. Few minutes I was done and I boarded a bus to the school. I entered into the school compound and I was really nervous. This is my first time here; I only saw the school on TV.
I was hearing my name being called; I looked back and saw my classmate Paul, who we attended college together running towards me. He stopped by my side panting.
“Why is this pretty damsel standing like someone who’s been electrocuted?”
I let out a smile, he hadn’t change a bit, just the same old funny guy
“You haven’t changed a bit Paul”
“Well you’ve changed a lot, you look more beautiful” he said while I giggled.
“Amy, Paul” we heard our names from aback and we turned to know who called us.
What!!! Tonia, we hugged each other tightly
It’s been ages! Tonia exclaimed.
“This is cheating, am I not getting a hug too” Paul said frowning.
“Are you jealous?” Tonia asked
“You are not a girl and it’s called body trafficking if you hug an opposite sex when you ain’t married, punishable under section 419 of the criminal hugging law of accusation” I said while we continued laughing.
It was just like the old time. We had been friends right from our childhood up to this moment.
“So guys, am studying FOOD AND NUTRITION, what are you guys studying?” Tonia asked
“We are also studying the same thing”
I and Paul chorused
“Wow, then that means we are going to be in the same class” Tonia said
“Well then, let’s head to our department” Paul said while I shrugged.
We gradually walked to our department.
We got to our department and entered the class. The class was well maintained, painted with white and chairs enough for five hundred students, it was really a prestigious university.
As I was admiring the class, a voice echoed through the speaker that the minister for education was going to arrive soon to the school and we should co-operate.
Students continued talking and gisting with each other, guys were collecting girl’s bbm pin and phone number.
We got ourselves a sit at the front, just as we had settled down, we saw student shouting and heading outside the class. I looked at my friends and they gave me a “let’s go check what’s happening look.”
We went outside, and to our surprise we saw student’s looking down.
“Oh my God, they are here, the A4 are here” a girl shouted as we got to the scene
“Who are A4?” I asked no one in particular, and I got no reply.
I left my friends going down to get a glimpse on the scene. I saw four guys walking in, they must be the A4.
They were tall, handsome and wore expensive clothes; their parents must be very rich.
There was one of the guys; he had a mean look and had a pineapple hairstyle, he must be their leader; he looked rough and mean. He wore a red t-shirt and blue jeans matching the red shoes he wore.
While I was still looking I was pushed by the crowd that was running to see them and my phone fell down sliding forward.
I crawled forward towards my phone as people kicked the phone forward. I heard my friends calling my name but I didn’t bother to reply because I had to pick my phone. As I wanted to pick the phone, a leg stepped on the phone breaking the phone screen in the process, the person wore a red shoe.
I stood up picking up my phone as I stared at it. The phone was given to me by mum on the occasion of my birthday, I so muched cherished the phone and have been broken by a bastard who couldn’t watch where he/she was going.
My friends met up with me and I explained to them showing them the broken phone. I was thinking who wore a red shoe, I gasped as I remembered; it was the guy with the pineapple hair.
“Shit!!! I exclaimed
I left my friends as I chased him, pushing the crowed to get to him but the crowd was too much. My friends followed me shouting my name to stop, but i couldn’t; I had to catch that motherfucker.
I passed a shortcut to block him in the front, but I still saw the crowed blocking me.
“Who in the devils name are they?” That everyone was following them and even taking picture and videos of them.
“Are they the president sons or maybe the minister’s sons?” I asked myself
I eventually managed to get through the crowed and I held him.
“Hey, how dare you?” I asked as I held his hand, turning him to face me.
He faced me and it was the Minister of Education.
“Oh my God” I looked at his shoes and saw it was not him; the minister wore a black shoe.
I looked back and saw the motherfucker going with his friends. I gasped as the minister body guards held me pinning me to the floor.
“Oh no, no my first day at school”
“Bleep, am in dip shit!!!
Re: Cold Love by Ann2012(f): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2019
Following
Re: Cold Love by Elushinegoneiba(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
EPISODE 2
Oh my God, it’s my first day at school and I have gotten myself in trouble.
I was taken to the disciplinary office for questioning and judgment. The panel consisted of mostly women. They didn’t give me a chance to explain myself, I only apologized for causing trouble, excluding why I caused the pandoneum even when I was asked later by one of the men.
“I will deal with that idiot myself” I said
“Go home and reflect on what you did today, regardless of the cause you should have respected the minister” the disciplinary words kept ringing in my head.
After pleading and apologizing I was allowed to go to my class.
As I stepped out, all eyes was on me as expected, they wanted to know the silly bitch that caused a pandoneum in the school.
I silently walked to my locker as the stare got worse. I opened my locker and kept my books in it, shutting it thereafter. two girls passed by me and one was telling the other I was the bitch that caused the problem, today was not a good day at all. I felt like disappearing to where that idiot of a guy is and strangle him to death.
I looked up and saw my friends walking up to me. I smiled; at least they are the only ones I got that can cheer me up in this silly situation I got myself into.
“Stop standing like that, you look like the statue of liberty” Paul said, while I let out a smile.
The dude knew how to cheer me up with his unending jokes and silly interpretation of words.
“Are we going to keep standing here or are we going to the cafeteria? Am hungry and I don’t know about you guys” said Tonia
“Let’s go” I signaled as we left, walking to the cafeteria.
“That A4 guy broke my phone” I said breaking the silence.
“A4”
“Who are A4?” Tonia asked
“They are the senior” a voiced answered from behind while we looked back at the girl who replied us
“Am Jane” she introduced herself
Well she looks cute
“Am Amy and these are my friends Tonia and……
“Am Paul” he said to her cutting me off as he gestured his hand towards her which she shook lightly.
“So who are the A4 and why are they so popular” I asked
“You guys were heading to the cafeteria, let talk over lunch”
“Okay let’s go, I can’t wait any longer”
We got to the cafeteria and the word WOW escaped my mouth, the cafeteria was paradise on earth, with different varieties of food and fruits sold by smart looking people who wore plain blue apron, I guess that’s the school code.
We headed to the cook, got our foods and grabbed an empty chair.
“So the A4 are the most senior in the school, they consists of four good friends namely; Max, Joe, Leo and Eric who happen to be their leader”
Definitely, you know the guy with the pineapple hair, Right? I asked
“Yes” that’s their leader”
“That motherfucker, I’ll kill him”
What happened?
He broke my phone and made me get myself into trouble.
“Well that’s Eric for you; he is a freaking hot tempered guy. Many girls are crushing on him but his attitude keeps them away”
“Seems you know a lot about them, tell us the full detail” Paul said while Jane giggled
“Yes” I am a senior and it’s normal for me to know a lot about them
So as I was saying before I was interrupted, the four of them have been friends from their childhood. They are the best students in the school and also in their respective course of study. They won for the school, international and national awards for the school, in competitions, they are highly respected and even the Principal and the teachers respect them.
Max is a science student, studying medicine and surgery. Joe is also a science student, studying microbiology. He is working on a project that could change the world.
“And what’s that” Tonia asked, she was definitely curious
It’s a project that if it works out, it can make one powerful as a god, with just a dose of an injection.
“Am speechless”
Eric is next, and the leader of the group, he is a commercial student and knows how to do business. He already has his business and firm apart from the one he is going to inherit from his parent.
“Wait, you mentioned Leo names as the third name, so why are you delaying from telling us something about him. Or is there something special about him”
“Well he is special”
“Don’t tell me you are crushing on him” Tonia said
“He is every girls dream husband. He is the most gentle among his friends; he is an Adonis, specially created by God with a kind heart”
Wow, am already crushing on him, can’t wait to see him. I thought
“But they only move together all the time, don’t they have any other friends?”
Well, like I said, they have been friends from childhood, so it’s impossible for one to join them.
Are there any more details about them? Tonia asked. Seriously she is starting to piss me with her numerous questions.
“I don’t give a damn, he being popular doesn’t mean he should be rude to others” I said
“You can’t just go to them” Jane said
“What!”
“You have to get the joker card”
“Joker card” Paul asked
“Yes, the joker card, apart from their brilliance, they are also very skilled in playing cards. They won the card competition for the school, most guys have tried to challenge them but it didn’t end well for them. If you fail, you get to clean the girl’s toilet for a week, and that’s the most disgusting part, because their toilet is so dirty and filled with sanitary pad, menstruation pad and condoms of different sizes”
“That’s gross” Well we got to go, see you some other time. I signaled to my friends while they got up.
Nice having lunch with you, see you later. Jane said while she walked out
I got up and start heading to the class while my friends followed suit.
Re: Cold Love by favch(f): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
op stop viewing n come n update

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Is A Jezebel ... Or Delilah ... Or Both / Help Me Find This Story / Peace keeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.