Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How To Manage Rheumatism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Manage Rheumatism (354 Views)

My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism / Please What Is The Remedy Or Treatment For Rheumatism / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage Rheumatism by adanonso(f): 5:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Dear people, my Mum is down with rheumatish and for months now she can't walk or stand on her own. She have tried Othodox medicine to avail. Now we tried Herbal med that is not looking good too. The worst part is lost of Appetite, tooth Pain and she talks off sometimes. Any time she trys to force Feed she will Vomit. Am getting Tired . Pls people how bad can Rheumatism get?. Advice needed.
Re: How To Manage Rheumatism by Mariangeles(f): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2019
adanonso:
Dear people, my Mum is down with rheumatish and for months now she can't walk or stand on her own. She have tried Othodox medicine to avail. Now we tried Herbal med that is not looking good too. The worst part is lost of Appetite, tooth Pain and she talks off sometimes. Any time she trys to force Feed she will Vomit. Am getting Tired . Pls people how bad can Rheumatism get?. Advice needed.
So sorry about your mum .

I think physiotherapy would help her a lot right now and that is what she needs since she's not responding to drugs .

You can get her fruits, lots of fruits and vegetables and get her to take them with lots of water .

Staying away from food at this time would help her a whole lot because the trigger of the illness might be from the foods she has been eating .

Just get her lots of organic fruits and vegetables... Oranges, bananas, cucumbers, watermelon, pineapples, avocados
Squeezing half a lemon in warm water will help give her relief too.

About the toothache, I think she has a hole in her teeth which needs to be checked out by a dentist.

If you have any question, feel free to ask
I wish you all the best smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Manage Rheumatism by adanonso(f): 3:45am On May 21, 2019
SHE HAS ULCER, SHE CANT TAKE CITRUS FRUIT. NOW HER LEGS ARE GETING TINER. AND SHE IS LOSING HER SENSES.
Re: How To Manage Rheumatism by healthpriority: 8:09am On May 21, 2019
adanonso:
Hello
Fatigue is a very common symptom in all stages of rheumatoid diseases, particularly when the joint inflammation is active. That is why the body is reacting to medications.
It also affects productivity, attentiveness, creativity, and happiness. Fatigue from rheumatoid arthritis can also be associated with other symptoms and signs, such as poor appetite and weight loss.
Chat me up on the WhatsApp link below...let's talk more

(1) (Reply)

Addiction Is A Chronic Disease / Here Are The Health Benefits Of Wearing A Girdle / Abdulsalam Kamaldeen, A Polio Survivor Now In The National Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.