Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Eko Hospital Ikeja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eko Hospital Ikeja (640 Views)

Dr Obiora, The ‘O’ In EKO Hospital, Dies / Dr Amechi Obiora Is Dead! The 'O' In EKO Hospital Dies / Eko Hospital Re-positioned For Improved Healthcare Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eko Hospital Ikeja by Emaaaaaaa: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2019
Dear Nigerians,

If you love your self and your love ones. Please, don't take them to eko hospital at Ikeja. The nurses,HMO officials and Doctors are not professional at all. My experience was bad and other patients at the general ward where I was admitted was also complaining bitterly. General hospital is far better.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Eko Hospital Ikeja by Yinkus9: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
Dear Nigerians,

If you love your self and your love ones. Please, don't take them to eko hospital at Ikeja. The nurses,HMO officials and Doctors are not professional at all. My experience was bad and other patients at the general ward where I was admitted was also complaining bitterly. General hospital is far better.

Thank you

EKO hospital is a very useless hospital. My experience with them was so horrible!! From their front desk to their doctors, OMG..... I never knew private hospitals could be this worse. The management sef ehn!!!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A 19 Years Old Gave Birth To Wired Creature ( Pictures ) / Tasly Citrus Sour Tablet / New Fitness Tips: How To Stay Healthy Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.