Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Advice Needed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Needed. (312 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently About These Security Guys Please / Bvn Delisting.. Lawyer's Advice Needed / Criminal Arrested, Refuses To Pay - Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. by hapiness44(f): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good afternoon all. I don't know if I am in the right section.

Please I need a lawyer to help me out.

To cut the long story short.

We are planning to become man and wife in June. Fiance's rent expired this month and we decided to pay 6months because we want to look for a bigger place in October.

The caretaker of the house just dropped a letter to quit the apartment dating it to the completion of the 6months rent we just paid.

I know we are entitled to 6 months notice after a letter to leave the apartment, but not after a payment for 6months has been made.

Is this right? Please help and educate me. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Five Kidnappers, Armed Robbers In Edo. / Taxi Driver Still Beaten By The Game By Agberos (NURTW) After His Claims / Pretty Young Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Ogun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.