Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Laptop Issues, Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Issues, Please Help (809 Views)

Laptop Issues / Laptop Issues / NYSC Reg: Fingerprints Scanner Issues, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Issues, Please Help by chuckwizzy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
The problems I'm facing are numerous.

First of all my uncle sent me his laptop from Germany,only for me to find out that it's completely in German not English.

After trying my best to change it to English I couldn't.

My battery was also bad so I had to buy a new one, My guy who studied computer engineering told me that I have to buy a new battery and upgrade my OS then he'll make it English for me.

I did that exactly, my laptop was 32bit windows 7 but my guy was able to change it to a 64bit windows 10.

The next day problems arose....
*My laptop trips off on its on. Even when the battery is full
* It hangs so much and it's too slow
*If I watch a video I have to reduce the screen size very small or it'll crack. Sometimes it still cracks regardless of the screen size I set it to
* The system will completely FREEEZE until I force off it
And so many other problems.... Its not like they happen once in a while. They happen whenever I switch on my laptop

I NEED HELP!!
Re: Laptop Issues, Please Help by mcdokwe(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Did your 'computer engineer' friend update the graphics driver after installation?
What is the system temperature like after a few minutes use?
Re: Laptop Issues, Please Help by thowbie7ven(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2019
chuckwizzy:
The problems I'm facing are numerous.

First of all my uncle sent me his laptop from Germany,only for me to find out that it's completely in German not English.

After trying my best to change it to English I couldn't.

My battery was also bad so I had to buy a new one, My guy who studied computer engineering told me that I have to buy a new battery and upgrade my OS then he'll make it English for me.

I did that exactly, my laptop was 32bit windows 7 but my guy was able to change it to a 64bit windows 10.

The next day problems arose....
*My laptop trips off on its on. Even when the battery is full
* It hangs so much and it's too slow
*If I watch a video I have to reduce the screen size very small or it'll crack. Sometimes it still cracks regardless of the screen size I set it to
* The system will completely FREEEZE until I force off it
And so many other problems.... Its not like they happen once in a while. They happen whenever I switch on my laptop

I NEED HELP!!
A lot must have happened Bro...
Might be the Laptop unfit for a windows10 OS... Try and downgrade to either windows8 or windows7

(1) (Reply)

Server,cctv,hard Drive, Flash Drive,memorycard Data Recovery Company In Nigeria / PC Cleaner / ��‍♂️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.