Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl (824 Views)

‘Messi Was Calling Me A Donkey’ - Milner Says. / Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( / Liverpool Players And Wives Attend James Milner Foundation Charity Ball (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl by okevibes: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Liverpool’s James Milner is confident his side can beat Barcelona in the Champions League semi-final, saying the Premier League club’s style of play can cause the Spanish champions problems.

Liverpool, who comfortably eased past Porto to reach the semi-finals, will travel to the Nou Camp for the first leg on May 1 with the return leg at Anfield a week later on May 7.

“We can beat Barca but we know it will be very tough,” Milner told reporters.

“They’re a strong team and it is a tough place to go, but I don’t think they will have played too many teams with the style we play either.

“I’ve been there a couple of times in the knockout stages with (Manchester) City and not got the right result, so hopefully it is third time lucky for me. They’re a team full of great individual talent and a great side too.

“The Camp Nou is a fantastic stadium and a fantastic place to play with a great atmosphere. It will be very tough and we’ll have to be at our best but (it’s) tough for them too.”

Barcelona, who eliminated Manchester United with a 4-0 aggregate score to advance, are eyeing the treble this season.

Source: https://tmz360.com/liverpool-vs-barcelona-milner-predicts-winner-of-champions-league-semi-final-clash/

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl by Isobug: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Liverpool will knock Barca out.... Quote me this day
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl by Abfinest007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Liverpool choose between d epl n d champion league .sheikena
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl by PurestBoy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
It's going to be tough for Barcelona except Messi pull an individual brilliance
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl by luvola(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dominique** front page
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl by lexyman(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin YWNWA ...Liverpoolwill find it very easy to cruise past this tea with one man player
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Milner Predicts Winner Of Champions League Semi-final Cl by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:01am On Apr 20, 2019
lexyman:
grin YWNWA ...Liverpoolwill find it very easy to cruise past this tea with one man player
you will not only walk alone after May 7 you will cry alone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Makes History As First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues / Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp Almost Falls Off Champions League Parade Bus(Photos) / Man Utd 'ready To Give Into Paulo Dybala's £10m-a-year Wage Demands'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.