Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos (27454 Views)

Not Getting Government Seat Shouldn't Stop One From Community Service - Banky W / Mallam Yankee's Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Photos) / Regina Daniels Flaunts New Iphone 11 Says Beauty Never Seeks For Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by seunfly: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
From the same village people
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by MetaPhysical: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
PVision2020:
He will come to Lagos and have some little change and start bragging how he "Dehvehrop ragos", forgetting the fact that it was Lagos that developed him. They come to Lagos with nothing and they'll be the first to claim "dehvehropers".
grin grin
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by seguntijan(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lagos, the land of OPPORTUNITY, God bless all those who made Lagos what it is till now. From Strategist Baba Jakande to the most hated TINUBU, to the eloquent Fashola and sound Ambode

3 Likes

Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by virago(f): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

Yes
Timaya and dem others relocated to Lagos too.
The real stakeholders who Could change artistes stories in most cases have their base there.

Timaya never relocated to Lagos , Timaya was a Lagos boy. He moved down to Lagos before he was even 8 years old
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by wherewere2wear(f): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Authoreety:
I wish him the best...

But is there really a community called Ogbunabali?

Yes in Rivers state
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by zeedof(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
MiaB:
so Lagos is now london
I get like 3 in osogbo, osun state near lagos that didn't blow...
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by papyskinsy: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
who else notices the career spelling... loll
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by AintHardToTell: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
afroniger:

As far as music and entertainment in general, you no fit really 'blow' big time with crossover appeal without acceptance and being on ground in Lagos. Ask the likes of Timaya, Ric Hassani, etc. Even Duncan Mighty didn't really blow until he came and camped in Lagos to do collabo with the likes of Davido, Wizzy, Tiwa dem.

Are you a learner? Which Duncan are you talking about. I am sure the year Duncan blew in the music industry you were still in primary school.

No doubt Lagos is the entertainment hub every artist needs to come to excel, but be sure of yourself before you make references like the above next time.
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by oshibowalesb: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Later he will be suporting his brothers in claiming that Lagos is no man's land, NOISE MAKERS EVERY WHERE.
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by crackhouse(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Person dey look for fund to go lagos?
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by donaemeka(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Authoreety:
I wish him the best...

But is there really a community called Ogbunabali?

Yeah..that's where I live. Its in Port Harcourt
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by donaemeka(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
KingLennon:
E fit be scam o. After collecting the money e go Lagos go start business o. Who music epp? We dey watch am sha grin

Not really. I know the dude personally
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by KingLennon(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
donaemeka:

Not really. I know the dude personally
If I contribute my money give this guy when time reach nah you I go ask o grin
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by able20(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Ogbunabali is in Portharcourt, he's Ikwerre. So you should confirm from him first if he's Igbo or anti-Igbo before you call on Ndigbo To Help him
Story, to the northern all of una be igbo.
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by JubrinElSudan: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
able20:

Story, to the northern all of una be igbo.
you should tell that to the ones that don't see themselves as Igbos and not the Igbos
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Donlamzy:
Wonders shall never end

Zlatan, is that you? shocked
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by shekauvsbuhari: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
ibrutex:
ndigbo oya make una help una brother BLO
which ndigbo? There na portharcourt. Ikwerre.
Re: Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Davido At War / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta / Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.