Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt (76699 Views)

Latest Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Ladies To Rock / Ankara Skirt And Blouse Style For Wedding:trendy Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles / Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Wedding 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Immarocks(f): 3:57am On Apr 21, 2019
Hahahahahah.... to think that yeye clothe dealer boy nearly tricked me into buying it that year..... the skirt must be a national uniform for girls cos i know all of you can not be in d same state with me....
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by mceze(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
That might imply majority of nåija girls wearing this skirt are either non virgins or are runz girlz

Runz girls!
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by ursamajor: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2019
Divay22:
I don't wear such
KK
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Ozkar: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2019
SheldonCooper:

I see what you are doing here. Trying so hard to be relevant in this and ass licking the babe. You didn't even know how it started , you just dived in maybe she will put you in her good books.
If you like be nice to yourself and be otherwise to others. That's your personal problem. She doesn't make a good wife? That's is her personal problem. The two of you trying to infect others with rubbish. That's our(sane people) collective problem which i am solving at this moment. The world should be sane.
typical. When a person doesn't think the same disgusting way you do, they've got to be asslickers doing it to score some with ladies.

No you cannot see anything with your head so far up your own ass. You think your pathetic chauvinistic opinion (on what ladies should become) counts for something because you are male, don't you? News flash, it doesn't.

You aren't any different from some stupid ladies who think the world revolves around their feelings and body parts and everyone has to do things the way they want or the way it has always been done.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Never seen this skirt tho
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by SheldonCooper: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
typical. When a person doesn't think the same disgusting way you do, they've got to be asslickers doing it to score some with ladies.

No you cannot see anything with your head so far up your own ass. You think your pathetic chauvinistic opinion (on what ladies should become) counts for something because you are male, don't you? News flash, it doesn't.

You aren't any different from some stupid ladies who think the world revolves around their feelings and body parts and everyone has to do things the way they want or the way it has always been done.

Damn!! Look at this boy? Just see what trash is coming out from your mouth. You definitely have problem of understanding. In a bid to get under her skirt you are just disgracing yourself here.
A lady was hurling insult at the poster for no just reason and i told her she can't make a good housewife with such manner. Wether she becomes an office wife, traveling wife, company wife. That's her lot. The key here is Manners. It maketh a man.

Dude. Will you shit your ass down somewhere and stop being annoying irrelevant ?
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Ozkar: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2019
SheldonCooper:

Damn!! Look at this boy? Just see what trash is coming out from your mouth. You definitely have problem of understanding. In a bid to get under her skirt you are just disgracing yourself here.
A lady was hurling insult at the poster for no just reason and i told her she can't make a good housewife with such manner. Wether she becomes an office wife, traveling wife, company wife. That's her lot. The key here is Manners. It maketh a man.

Dude. Will you shit your ass down somewhere and stop being annoying irrelevant ?
you sound moronic right now. Dude, becoming a good housewife is not the reason why a lady should be nice. It's stupid to narrow down manners to becoming a good house wife.

So if she doesn't want to ever get married, she's free to be nasty? Evidently that point from my question flew over your head.

Stop trying to defend your stupidity.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by SheldonCooper: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
you sound moronic right now. Dude, becoming a good housewife is not the reason why a lady should be nice. It's stupid to narrow down manners to becoming a good house wife.

So if she doesn't want to ever get married, she's free to be nasty? Evidently that point from my question flew over your head.

Stop trying to defend your stupidity.

Look at all these small boys of yesterdays will just think because of Google they have sense. You have no molecule of sense. Sorry. No atom of sense. Let's assume it's only an housewife i wanted her to be, is it only manners that make her a good housewife? Is it? Of course! There are other things.
I wonder why you are just saying rubbish here.
I am done with you boy.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by boniga(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
ODUNEWUWURA:
I don't have it.I don't know why I hate the skirt.it make bombom to be shaking

Just say the lie that you dont like it when your bombom is shaking. That's what you love about the skirt grin
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by OhMajiid(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
I knew it ���
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Ademoore07(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
dreamwords:
grin
Any more room for me in those skirts?
You don't know what those skirts do to me
Make me want to get down on my knee
You'v got that thunder
And it only makes me wonder how it feels
To get up in those skirts
Oh those skirts

Formerly, it was "in those jeans" grin grin grin

If u know, u know grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
dkidd:

Abeg i no fit for ur wahala... i hear u

Brother, I literally laugh when I read your mention. You non get time for unnecessary argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2019
kemi94:
well your wrong because i don't have it

best wishes on your birthday
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Grandalyn(f): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
the skirt is a little bit strange, but it's a deal of taste! So what... I just can't understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.