Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Reason Why Jamb Result 2019/2020 Has Not Been Release and When It Will Be Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reason Why Jamb Result 2019/2020 Has Not Been Release and When It Will Be Out (3332 Views)

Chevron Scholarship 2019/2020 Has Started Shortlisting / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Jamb Result 2019/2020 Has Not Been Release and When It Will Be Out by segundboy(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2019
You will agree with me that the board conducting the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB) often release the result of the participant on time, but this year's result tends to be delayed by the board due to:

1) Despite the tight security and strictness of the invigilator some center still engaged themself in examination malpractice, which Jamb does not allow during their examination

2) There are some candidate that did not participate in the examination due to the thumbprint problem, i.e the system didn't recognize their fingerprint and they register for the examination.

3) Some student had issues with the system they use during the examination which denied them from finishing their examination

According to the JAMB’s Head of Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, stated the reason in an interview in Abuja on Wednesday. JAMB has not released the UTME result because it discovered that some candidates who wrote the examination engaged in massive fraud and impersonation, putting their results in doubt.

“We will release the results as soon as we finish checking the results to ensure that all those ones that we caught in various illicit registration acts are properly dealt with and those that we could not arrest are withheld.

“We will release the results when we finish doing our screening. We are screening the whole results.

“We don’t have the numbers now but we won’t release any result until we are sure of the whole thing.” hopefully the release will be out next week, but some student won't see their result why jamb will reschedule examination date for some student.

How To Check Jamb Result When It Is Out

You can check your Jamb result by using your Registration Number, Phone Number or Email Address follow the step below to check,

>>>> Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults

>>>> Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.

>>>> Click on ‘Check My Results’.

The portal will load your result if it’s ready.

Source: https://naijnobs.com/jamb/jamb-result-checker/
Re: Reason Why Jamb Result 2019/2020 Has Not Been Release and When It Will Be Out by xammax(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
jabmadmnoffc:
Jamb 2019 utme candidates any result problem call for assistance.
MR man dis no be work. Abeg stop am.
Re: Reason Why Jamb Result 2019/2020 Has Not Been Release and When It Will Be Out by thegoodone1234(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
kk
Re: Reason Why Jamb Result 2019/2020 Has Not Been Release and When It Will Be Out by yhemmsy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
If you are in Surulere or its Environ, and u are so keen on gaining admission into university this year then Join us at De Waymaker Tutorial For 100% Result Oriented Lectures in prepartion for the forth-coming POST UTME and GCE
class @DE WAYMAKER TUTORS 35 Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos, or Call us on 08030673698

(1) (Reply)

Shop Owner Laments After A Unilag Student Dropped Her Pant After Buying Coffee / My Kids Principal Now Speaks Only Yoruba To Students After Election- Man Speaks / I Regret Graduating With A First Class - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.