Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Welcome On Board To Dasersoft Technology Series - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Welcome On Board To Dasersoft Technology Series (709 Views)

International Software Testing Qualifications Board(istqb) Certified Tester Exam / Nairaland Programming Index(Topic Ordered Listing of Programming Board Threads). / My Board Games In Vb 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome On Board To Dasersoft Technology Series by daser: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2010
I am back after three years of what seems like Missing in Action, that will make me look like Chuck Norris but then i have to figure something out in a more technological way, sorry, last time i checked i was a programmer whereas Chuck Norris was a movie actor. That aside, i couldn't continue posting on Naira Land cos i feel been technological savvy entails more than just pushing keystrokes for an equivalent reflection on your screen and shouting hooha!. It is about writing a poems that only the microprocessors can interprete, In this guise, i have gone on an hibernation making my hiberfil.sys file invincible such that not even a linux live CD can clear.

Having said all that, i think there is such an improvement in the nigeria coders community, so happy to have read posts and arguments by people who claim they are doing well in the profession. Without any ado, Let me make bold to say that as it is now, it is no surprise that we have started doing projects for people in the developed countries. wao! that sounds like dream comes through. Yah it is. Just wanna give encouragement to all coders in Nigeria, to inform you that we are there already we just need extra work to finally cross the line.

On the other hand, i should also give you guys an advice, the reason why you will not find yourself anywhere close to the top is if you remain strickly as what i call a "result oriented programmer". Take time to understand your work and do your best to get to the top.

Dasersoft Technology Series is a form of knowledge ecology, Finding it right to give back to the world. Join Us on facebook (Dasersoft Technology Series)and lets share what we have accumulated over years.

To get our Post on several programming topics and computer technology concepts you can see us at www.blog.dasersoft.com.

I welcome highly intelligent blogs and publication from every Nigerian to be shown to thousands of people across the world. If you are a savvy like me too, come and share.
KNOWLEDGE BELONGS TO THE WORLD, LETS GIVE BACK.
Re: Welcome On Board To Dasersoft Technology Series by daser: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
Often at times we spend our lives acquiring knowledge to the extent that people starts looking up to us. As human beings, we tend to give back to the people because knowledge belongs to the world. Dasersoft Technology Series is a form of knowledge ecology, Finding it right to give back to the world. Join Us and lets share what we have accumulated over years.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Programmer Survive On Ebooks Alone? / Which Do I Go For? / Advice/assistance On Database Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.