Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,696 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant (29716 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Ok

Abeg how much is rent in Osun State sef undecided

I mean State of Osun angry
I rented a 2 beds for 90k in Osogbo during my NYSC. That was in 2015
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by jaycpu(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2019
Hello am currently serving at kano, and i would like an apartment self con dat is cheap precisely around Nasarawa area, or any other place close to Nasarawa area.

Ur assistance will be joyfully appreciated

Thanks

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2019
Same here too need a self con apartment in Kano.... will be finishing my Nysc next month

08179639117 on WhatsApp
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by efficiencie(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Any agent here to help me with getting a self contain in Kano municipal?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by babyblonde: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Babzcom:
80k for a flat in Nassarawa ? Where? Even a self con is around 100k minus kudi gworo in Nassarawa .
pls are u in kano? If yes, can u hook me up with an agent? Thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by babyblonde: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
salbis:
Cost of houses around these places may be double or more when compared to Sabon gari. Namely; Badawa layout, Quarter guard /Ashton road, Panishau, Bompai and Nassarawa GRA, etc.
pls are u based In kano? If yes, can u hook me up with an agent? Pls I'm looking for accommodation
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by babyblonde: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
amokeme:

Why not look for a house arround jaba instead of Nomansland? Houses there are over priced.

#Kano'sTorchlight
#TheTorchlight
pls are u based in kano? If yes, can u hook me up with an agent? Pls I need an accommodation.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by babyblonde: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
ismailibnbashir:
Am staying in kano naw more than 20yrs nd house rent there is freaking chap.d one dat am currently staying naw is 250k two bed rum flat kitchen nd pipe born water is everywhr inside d house nd ur personal prepaid meter is in d front of ur apartment so dont ave any business with d rest of ur.neighbour
pls I need ur help since u stay in kano. I'm looking for an accommodation. Pls I wod appreciate ur help
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by salbis(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
babyblonde:
pls are u based In kano? If yes, can u hook me up with an agent? Pls I'm looking for accommodation
I will pm you a number of an agent around Hadejia road/ badawa layout and Nassarawa GRA.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by babyblonde: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
salbis:
The only place in sabon gari where you can think of comparing with those Places i mentioned is sarkin yaki and to extention Kwakwchi. Anyways, sometimes our judgement is based on opinion rather than facts. Understand this, 70-80% of houses in sabon gari are old houses, same can't be said of the places i mentioned, hence the high cost of rents in these areas. Your assertion on renting full house in Bompai and Nassarawa GRA is not totally true, as there are many houses that are self con. I was shown such houses when i was looking for an apartment of recent and i know the prices they were asking. Oga, confirm what people pay as rent in quarter guard/ Ashton road and Panisau starting from NCAA quarters downwards.
please, tanks for reaching out to me, I really appreciate. I don't really understand the layout of this forum cos I hardly use it. I clicked on the email msg I got from u but didn't see any message. Please can u kindly drop ur no on my email ruxbook@gmail.com so that I will call u. Stay blessed
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by bobbit04(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
salbis:
I will pm you a number of an agent around Hadejia road/ badawa layout and Nassarawa GRA.
Please share the number with me.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by bobbit04(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2019
salbis:
Interested too..... schemecesk2003@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by salbis(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2019
bobbit04:

Interested too..... schemecesk2003@gmail.com
Check your mail pls.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by bobbit04(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2019
salbis:
Check your mail pls.

Thank you.. please check your mail
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by timitayo77: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by amokeme(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2019
babyblonde:
pls are u based in kano? If yes, can u hook me up with an agent? Pls I need an accommodation.
Yes I am. There is a house in Jaba presently, going for 150k its a one room self contain. Send a message to 08136990789 if you are interested
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Babzcom: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2020
babyblonde:
pls are u in kano? If yes, can u hook me up with an agent? Thanks

Sorry. I just saw this. I guess it's late already..
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Obinnau(m): 3:16am On Feb 16, 2020
I need to rent in Kano. Anyone here +
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by OyebanjiTO: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pls I need an accomodation in a good place in Kano. Preferably 2 Bedrooms flat.

Can you pls link me with a good agent?
bobbit04:

Thank you.. please check your mail
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by OyebanjiTO: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Pls my email address: oyebanji4real@yahoo.com cos I can't find the message you promised to have sent.

Thanks
OyebanjiTO:
Pls I need an accomodation in a good place in Kano. Preferably 2 Bedrooms flat.

Can you pls link me with a good agent?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by bobbit04(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2020
Available a room and parlour with single room available @Hotoro North

OyebanjiTO:
Pls my email address: oyebanji4real@yahoo.com cos I can't find the message you promised to have sent.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by ignis: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2020
emmyid:

No mind OP. I paid 100k minus kwudi Goro. Nasarawa GRA axis

Big lie.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by ignis: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2020
salbis:

Please can you PM me the number too?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by salbis(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2020
ignis:

Please can you PM me the number too?
Ok.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Ekene78(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote]

Let me ask you t
he price for a self con or single room in sabo gari
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Godzy222: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2020

Let me ask you the price for a self con in nomansland ?
I want to relocate to kano by next year January to look for a job I'm a graduate if electrical electronics Engineering from Niger state polytechnic zungeru, I can multitask which also means I can work in any field and do any legit job please need help thank u 08026354459
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Godzy222: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
salbis:
a single room is how much
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by TheBizHelp: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
You can see someone of the latest houses in Kano on HomeApp. I’ve helped narrow search down for you. Check it out here: https://homeapp.ng/search?q=&l=&location=Kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Neighbor / The Wackiest Architecture In The World / Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.