Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,422 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Software Engineering - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Engineering (1279 Views)

My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa / Fellowship At The Bulb: What Is It About & join the Software Engineering Program / Ethical Hacking Vs Software Engineering: Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Engineering by sairus(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hi guys..Wanna make cool cash? Then click on this link and register to join us in making $500 in a week....$5-$10..per referral
Re: Software Engineering by Kamxin(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
sairus:
please I need someone to advice me...U want to learn programming buh I wanted applying for Aptech....should I?

Those people damn expensive for me. I hardly see any engineering in their software development style.
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kamxin:

Those people damn expensive for me. I hardly see any engineering in their software development style.
they ain't good or what?
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kamxin:

they are not good enough or what?
Re: Software Engineering by Kamxin(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
sairus:

they ain't good or what?

They are good like others but over-hyped. There others in the market that are good for the price they stand for.
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kamxin:

They are good like others but over-hyped. There others in the market that are good for the price they stand for.
so what do you suggest I do??
And do you know about Flamy Tech?
Re: Software Engineering by asalimpo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kamxin:

Damn expensive? How much? What's a good price for software engineering courses?
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
asalimpo:

Damn expensive? How much? What's a good price for software engineering courses?
N650k-N900k...
buh Aptech is around N2m-N2.5m...
though it varies....depending on the franchise of each centre
Re: Software Engineering by Kamxin(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
sairus:

so what do you suggest I do??
And do you know about Flamy Tech?

The ball is in your court, but for me I know what I want and can recognise it anywhere I see it.

The goal must worth the price or the other way round
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kamxin:

The ball is in your court, but for me I know what I want and can recognise it anywhere I see it.

The goal must worth the price or the other way round
And that's y we have advisers,so if u could pls and pls tell me what and where u feel would be better,I'll appreciate.....
Re: Software Engineering by Kamxin(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
sairus:

And that's y we have advisers,so if u could pls and pls tell me what and where u feel would be better,I'll appreciate.....

Anywhere you want to go, check what they teach, if it worth the price proceed.

The people that can put software engineering to practice are few in this country.
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kamxin:

Anywhere you want to go, check what they teach, if it worth the price proceed.

The people that can put software engineering to practice are few in this country.
ok..thanks
Re: Software Engineering by Kamxin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
sairus:

ok..thanks

Perhaps the best way to sort out SE would be to have different teacher for software and another for software engineering.

I don't know the institute that offer the both at same time, but still you can attend two at once. Your pocket have the final say.

Most of the software produced locally is lacking good engineering. They experience success initially but fade away when it is time to take it to a bigger stage. As the energy to cover up what good engineering would have done initially is not there.
Re: Software Engineering by asalimpo(m): 1:10am On Apr 21, 2019
sairus:

N650k-N900k...
buh Aptech is around N2m-N2.5m...
though it varies....depending on the franchise of each centre
Damn!! those dudes r pricey.
for stuff one could learn for free online!
oddly,they'll pay their workers crap.
i know grokking software developmnt to an international standrd will take years but those prices are freaking high!
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 4:21am On Apr 21, 2019
asalimpo:

Damn!! those dudes r pricey.
for stuff one could learn for free online!
oddly,they'll pay their workers crap.
i know grokking software developmnt to an international standrd will take years but those prices are freaking high!
Buh its still the same if not more if u want to school abroad
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 4:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Kamxin:

Perhaps the best way to sort out SE would be to have different teacher for software and another for software engineering.

I don't know the institute that offer the both at same time, but still you can attend two at once. Your pocket have the final say.

Most of the software produced locally is lacking good engineering. They experience success initially but fade away when it is time to take it to a bigger stage. As the energy to cover up what good engineering would have done initially is not there.
I'll go for Aptech...
Re: Software Engineering by asalimpo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
sairus:
Buh its still the same if not more if u want to school abroad
Abroad you get a degree no one goes abroad to a bootcamp which is what these I.t schools essentially are.
Re: Software Engineering by sairus(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
asalimpo:

Abroad you get a degree no one goes abroad to a bootcamp which is what these I.t schools essentially are.
True...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Learning Assembly Language? / Join Storyler Africa Best Music Network For Artists And Listeners / Please Help Me Solve This MATLAB Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.