Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison (57140 Views)

The Comparison Between The Story Of Biblical Samson And Prince Samuel Egunjobi / Rema Is Better Than Olamide: Twitter Users Divides Over The Comparison / Chioma Jesus: I Almost Gave Up Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Adeyinka123: 3:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Chioma JESUS sings redemption songs. She is a soul lifter. Many already left their evil paths because of her ministration and ministry. Beyonce entertains and never connect souls of men to Heaven. Check their dress patterns. The difference is obviously clear. As Heaven and Earth are poles apart,so are Chioma JESUS and Beyonce. Different focus and different motives. Call a spade a spade not a shovel.
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Arizonaaddict1: 5:31am On Apr 21, 2019
Debaiz:
Currently Chioma Jesus Dey lead

Oga park well. No old person for twitter.

When a whole Dr. Joe Abah and many more people far better than you dey join the comparison you con Dey yarn okpata
chioma Jesus koh chioma Satan n
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Arizonaaddict1: 5:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Pls put some respeck on her name.

Chioma Jesus is
all of una dey mad even chioma Jesus know who Beyonce is
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2019
grin

This one blames sexism, say they trying to downplay Beyoncé’s achievements because she female, I guess she hasn’t seen MJ own

Pic 2

I don’t even know her, the twerk kpa kpa kpa like blue generator got me grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by PapaAdanna: 6:12am On Apr 21, 2019
But wetin concern Chioma Jesus with Beyonce naa

I wonder oo
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2019
I can joke with anything but disrespecting Chioma Jesus is what I can't join. That lady is a blessing to people, Beyonce is a curse to people.
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Debaiz: 6:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Kingkun69:
abi ooo let him go and use his facebook where you will be seeing jokes only old ppl dey enjoy

No mind am, na attention he Dey look for and I don give am
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by bixton(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2019
These are the lots the Bible refer to as "Hypocrites".
Well a good comparison is to put up a stage within a 50m radius in between. They both climb the stage at the separate location and sing their songs. Then we see which sets of people who will sing with their mouths while the other parts of their body dances to a different tune.
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by franklingud(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Madness everywhere
Comparing Lagos to Abu dhabi.
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Godsfavour78: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Arizonaaddict1:
all of una dey mad even chioma Jesus know who Beyonce is
please keep your foolishness to yourself I detest mad people. Even your moniker says it all. Please just free me I can't be doing this on Easter. I wonder if they now allow patients to have phone at yabaleft? undecided
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by fx45(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
no be only chioma Jesus na Biafra shesus
Yoruba Mooslem!
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by KingWarri: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2019
otijah:
The youths are the problem of this country
lazy youth always looking for unnecessary things to do....
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
Urahpopopo:
Don’t be quick to judge bro.. Chioma Jesus could be a gospel singer and still don’t know the gospel.. Gospel Singer is just a title. Doesn’t guarantee her salvation. Don’t be surprised to see Beyoncé in heaven tomorrow oo
[/s][img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by frankotele(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2019
seriously I support and stand with Beyonce 100%

Share for Beyonce by proven them wrong

Like for Chioma Jesus!!
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Mad people everywhere. These are all lazy youths oo. So who are you going to be compared with at the end of the day?
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by bedfordng(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2019
the trend seems more of fun
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by tobros11: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2019
urobo vs normal stature
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by biosystech: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jamalifeglobal:
Please who is Chioma Jesus? And why the comparison with Beyonce? People dey try o
A lady on Twitter compared Beyoncé to Michael Jackson, somewhat implying that the former is greater than the latter. Then, someone decided to be witty by comparing Beyoncé with Chioma Jesus.

If you need a fairly used laptop, click on my username. smiley
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Aidejay(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
I love Twitter
But why must we deceive ourselves
Ooh! Na because jeaus dey the name na why, not surprised
Nigerians and gross stupidity, blindness and sheer lack of respect what else do we have to export if not religious hypocrisy and the assumption of morality
Comparing. Beyonce to chioma because chioma sings and people automatically enter Haven or no, they fall into anointing
Ahbi! Having Jesus behind your stage name is now a condition to enter Haven
Or yes, Beyonce is going to hell because she uses her God given talent and chioma who is going to Haven because she is using her God given talent but hers appeals to your religious sentiments and beliefs
Why must we deceive ourselves
Why must we lie to ourselves
Why must we clinge to foolishness
How tell me how and why you will compare Beyonce to chioma
Are you okay
Their only angle is the religious angle and that all u have. religion
Sorry 4 u
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Trustee1: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Beyonce is a phenomenon! She's Beyonce.
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Classickj(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
anochuko01:
Oh fvck it! i'm off to twitter!
but before i go,
beyonce = girlfriend material
chioma jesus = wife material
Nigerian mentality
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by vyncentino(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
OK since is a joke, you and the guerilla that featured in the movie king kun,una resemble,na joke make you nor vex
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by nwakaibeya1: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
No one sings Christian music without belonging to Evil hidden world unknowingly or knowingly just like the secular singers#Night is one and light is one and you can never belong to both, who will allow your voice to be heard just like that? Forget the pretenses of humans we know the source of every voice and we know how it's arranged from source,ok @chioma Jesus and Co how can you wear no ear rings and you make up what's the source of the makeup and you use microphone that has same source with ear rings etc that you don't use.. What's the source of the cloths and cars and aeroplane you wear and use? Behold we own the territory where evil /evil people operates, be it in the sea, land and air so we understand the terrain that human existence operates and we welcome powerful spiritual confrontation not empty social media talks if you feel threatened about our unbelievable truth and revelation. Time has come for humans to hear the raw truth about human chameleons the ones who claim to know Jesus Christ but are Jesus Christ worst enemies and that's why we told those who wish to know that it's only at night that we know who is who, no pretenses at night where battles of life are fought won or lost John 6,60-68

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by danhiels(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingWarri:

lazy youth always looking for unnecessary things to do....
yet you are here...... strong youth indeed
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by danhiels(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
frankotele:
seriously I support and stand with Beyonce 100%

Share for Beyonce by proven them wrong

Like for Chioma Jesus!!
see where ur life Don reach now......be seeking attention on NL no go fine one girl date whether ugly or dirty just manage am.. innukwa
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by danhiels(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
vyncentino:
OK since is a joke, you and the guerilla that featured in the movie king kun,una resemble,na joke make you nor vex
you mumu o
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by danhiels(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Aidejay:
I love Twitter
But why must we deceive ourselves
Ooh! Na because jeaus dey the name na why, not surprised
Nigerians and gross stupidity, blindness and sheer lack of respect what else do we have to export if not religious hypocrisy and the assumption of morality
Comparing. Beyonce to chioma because chioma sings and people automatically enter Haven or no, they fall into anointing
Ahbi! Having Jesus behind your stage name is now a condition to enter Haven
Or yes, Beyonce is going to hell because she uses her God given talent and chioma who is going to Haven because she is using her God given talent but hers appeals to your religious sentiments and beliefs
Why must we deceive ourselves
Why must we lie to ourselves
Why must we clinge to foolishness
How tell me how and why you will compare Beyonce to chioma
Are you okay
Their only angle is the religious angle and that all u have. religion
Sorry 4 u
don't be stupid the whole comparison is a joke.... don't you see the irony...
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by frankotele(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
danhiels:
see where ur life Don reach now......be seeking attention on NL no go fine one girl date whether ugly or dirty just manage am.. innukwa

What's wrong with this Ugly thing.. Why not focus on ur damaged life first...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant / Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos) / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.