Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. (1503 Views)

Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? / Have You Noticed People Are No More Buying Cars / Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. by BozzAutoz: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Has anyone one here bought cars from Togo port before? What are the issues with customs regarding this and what are the options available to successfully buy a car from Togo and land it successfully in Nigeria.

I knew some guys that do it but I have lost their contacts which is why I am seeking your opinions here.
Re: Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. by Yusuf4: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
They don’t buy from Togo port.
They go to cotounu which is very close to Paracou, Togo.
I recently bought Camry there but the driver tried to dodge the custom duty and he was caught.

1 Like

Re: Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. by BozzAutoz: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yusuf4:
I recently bought Camry there but the driver tried to dodge the custom duty and he was caught.

They buy direct from Togo port sir. There are places in Cotonou some people buy but those guys I knew said they buy direct from Togo port because they get it cheaper and they get more options of better cars there.

1 Like

Re: Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. by Kwamecron(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. by timifakay(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Yusuf4:

And what happened after he was caught?

BozzAutoz:

They buy direct from Togo port sir. There are places in Cotonou some people buy but those guys I knew said they buy direct from Togo port because they get it cheaper and they get more options of better cars there.

Sir, you do know all those cars are imported from North America or Europe and you are mush better off buying in Nigeria or doing a pre-order right?

1 Like

Re: Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. by FLAKARIBE(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
penny wise, pound foolish. bros, it's not worth it. forget the idea. look inwards. all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Need Glove Box Compartment (pigeon Hole) For Lexus Rx330 / Taking Delivery Of Your Car From The Ports. FX35 SUDDEN OVERHEATING / 08 Honda Civic Or The 2008 Acura TL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.