Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (71962 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Photos From The Burial Of Father Paul Offu / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Lowotop: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2019
[

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by HitSong: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Propsvilla(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Let us use this Easter period to have sober reflection on our life here on earth. If Jesus can die for me why can't I serve him forever.

2 Likes

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Bebe0147: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2019
kareemkamil:
You people should continuing deceiving your self.
Are you not an idiot?
Just asking..
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by chakula: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Dareal90s:

Where is Muhammed today? He is still in d grave.

Never claimed to be a god. But He Jesus as powerless as he was can't escape to be nailed from ordinary people. What a weak God?

6 Likes

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by thatigboman: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
I keep asking, how can they possibly know that this exact spot was were Jesus was buried

It is likelier that some people just picked a strategic spot and began to call it the burial place of Jesus to enable tourism. Too much time has passed and many things have happened for anyone to believe this.

History tells us that Israelis became to give towns and cities Hebrew names after the creation of present day Israel so how could they have known the exact spot the famous Rabbi was buried?

I think it's a scam.

you think. Me I know it is pure scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by HitSong: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Satan didn't know he was doing humanity a favour by crucifying Jesus. He regretted after Jesus resurrected. He wished he hadn't, because now mankind is free from his grip only if they accept the sacrifice Jesus did. This has made Satan to employ a new tactics which is to make humans reject the sacrifice of Jesus and to depend on their own effort. That's why many people think they can only make heaven if they don't sin. Instead of them to be like Abel who depended on the blood of the Lamb to get saved, they rather be like Cain who depended on his own effort.

If you don't believe in Once Saved Always Saved, then it means you dont believe what Jesus did is enough to save you once and for all. That's why you decided to add your own effort. This clearly means you are not saved but doomed like Cain.

You have rejected Jesus Christ and have chosen to make heaven by your own effort of not sinning. Let's see how far you can go with that. Just make sure you don't break a single law.
It is very RIDICULOUS for people to think that the blood sacrifice of a man would wash the sins of the whole world away. What do you take God for? A blood sucker that needs the blood of an innocent man to appease him? Very irrational.
You think Christianity is the right path just because a book (bible) says it, WHAT HAPPENS TO 100s OF OTHER RELIGIOUS BOOKS THAT SAYS OTHERWISE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Girah35(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
I keep asking, how can they possibly know that this exact spot was were Jesus was buried

It is likelier that some people just picked a strategic spot and began to call it the burial place of Jesus to enable tourism. Too much time has passed and many things have happened for anyone to believe this.

History tells us that Israelis became to give towns and cities Hebrew names after the creation of present day Israel so how could they have known the exact spot the famous Rabbi was buried?

I think it's a scam.

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2019
The first time I went there eeh... wow!! I pray you will be there one day also

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by ThothHermes: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2019
thatigboman:
you think. Me I know it is pure scam
grin grin grin
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Jokerman(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Buh some hungry dumb atheist said Jesus never existed grin
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by jarrot(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Religion!
The greatest scam ever grin
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by demoBaba: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2019
This Frank bet9ja. Needs to show us his mansion and his cars collections.....
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2019
My Lord Jesus Christ, I submit everything to you. My precious Lord, my Savior, my Father, my Shepherd, my everything. Stay with me, Lord. I love You and will always love You.

2 Likes

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Kbmcj333: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2019
Below

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by damosky12(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

Never claimed to be a god. But He Jesus as powerless as he was can't escape to be nailed from ordinary people. What a weak God?

smiley That should show you the love of God...

He, by himself, laid down his life.

John 10:17-18
[17]Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
[18]No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Don't reject His act of love in PAYMENT for your sins. Your salvation is in His act of love of laying down his life for your sins...

John 15:13
[13]Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 3:17-18
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18]He that believeth on him is not condemned...

Do you believe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by alBHAGDADI: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2019
HitSong:

It is very RIDICULOUS for people to think that the blood sacrifice of a man would wash the sins of the whole world away. What do you take God for? A blood sucker that needs the blood of an innocent man to appease him? Very irrational.
You think Christianity is the right path just because a book (bible) says it, WHAT HAPPENS TO 100s OF OTHER RELIGIOUS BOOKS THAT SAYS OTHERWISE?

The end justifies the means. We will see by then. But I know they are wrong to think heaven gives 72 vurgins for sex. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by kareemkamil(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2019
EnglishUsa:
He is my personal Lord and saviour

Mr. EnglishUsa post, don't be deceived, with the statement you made, you are going to hell fire. Because Jesus Christ never said he is Lord. Can you see your self now.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by HitSong: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2019
Chuvin22:
Tales by moonlight.
They’ll come for my head shaaa. cheesy
Lol
They believed the RUBBISH tales because a book (bible) says it.
Will people that don't believe in the book believe it?
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Full88: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2019
See below

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Mjjl3333: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Below

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by HitSong: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The end justifies the means. We will see by then. But I know they are wrong to think heaven gives 72 vurgins for sex. grin
Please back that RUBBISH assertions with reference.
There's no where it is ever stated. I have read the bible, Quran and other religious books cover -to- cover and there's no such fuckery.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by 22brains(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:

I think it's a scam.

sharap ya mouth O ye filthy Muslim!!! how is the tomb of prophet Mohammed known (hajj... mecca).

1 Share

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2019
The moon and stars they wept
The morning sun was dead
The Savior of the world was fallen
His body on the cross
His blood poured out for us
The weight of every curse upon him
One final breath He gave
As Heaven looked away
The Son of God was laid in darkness
A battle in the grave
The war on death was waged
The power of hell forever broken
The ground began to shake
The stone was rolled away
His perfect love could not be overcome
Now death where is your sting
Our resurrected King has rendered you defeated
Forever, He is glorified
Forever, He is lifted high
Forever, He is risen
He is alive
He is alive
The ground began to shake
The stone was rolled away
His perfect love could not be overcome
Now death where is your sting
Our resurrected King has rendered you defeated
Forever, He is glorified
Forever, He is risen
He is alive
He is alive
Forever, forever
You have overcome
Your resurrected King
You have overcome the grave
You have overcome
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
The Lamb has overcome
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
The Lamb has overcome
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
The Lamb has overcome
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
The Lamb has overcome
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
The Lamb has overcome
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
The Lamb has overcome
Forever, He is glorified
Forever, He is risen
He is alive
He is alive (Forever)
Forever, He is glorified
Forever, He is risen
He is alive
He is alive

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by letitrainnow(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter everyone. Christ is risennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by alBHAGDADI: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2019
damosky12:

smiley That should show you the love of God...

He, by himself, laid down his life.

John 10:17-18
[17]Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
[18]No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Don't reject His act of love in PAYMENT for your sins. Your salvation is in His act of love of laying down his life for your sins...

John 15:13
[13]Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 3:17-18
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18]He that believeth on him is not condemned...

Do you believe?

This is the Gospel.
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by Dareal90s(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2019
chakula:

Lol, ur mumu level won't make u humble urself and ask from those with knowledge, He came to d earth to die for our sin so we won't av to offer ourself as sacrifice or offer burnt offerings to God d Almighty. So why would he escape being nailed when d main reason on earth is to die, our God is not a coward. Nd mind u HE is not a god, he is God, part of the trinity. I know most Muslims would b afraid of today nd get annoyed but that doesn't uproot anything from our body. Am happy am no more a slave, am a child of God.

6 Likes

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by alBHAGDADI: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2019
HitSong:

Please back that RUBBISH assertions with reference.
There's no where it is ever stated. I have read the bible, Quran and other religious books cover -to- cover and there's no such fuckery.

You haven't read the Quran. grin
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by damosky12(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2019
HitSong:

Sin has its inescapable consequence. That consequence is death...

Man is a sinner. By Himself, he is bound to die eternally. That is why Jesus (not born of man) came to the world, never sinned, perfectly CLEAN, died for the sins of man...

So that anyone who would accept His payment for sins subscribes into what He has done...

Years before He came, prophesies were made of Him... Among whom you have,

Isaiah 53:4-6
[4]Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
[5]But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
[6]All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

No religion makes a provision for man's salvation from his eternal uncleanness. None!

1 Like

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by HitSong: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You haven't read the Quran. grin
Okay, have you?
Please quote the chapter and verse or remain silent for the rest of your life in ignorance .
Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by chakula: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Dareal90s:
Lol, ur mumu level won't make u humble urself and ask from those with knowledge, He came to d earth to die for our sin so we won't av to offer ourself as sacrifice or offer burnt offerings to God d Almighty. So why would he escame being nailed when d main reason on earth is to die, our God is not a coward. Nd mind u HE is not a god, he is God, part of the trinity. I know most Muslims would b afraid of today nd get annoyed but that doesn't uproot anything from our body. Am happy am no
more a slave, am a child of God.

A god that is calling Eloi Eloi for help to avoid been nailed but no avail rather die woefully on cross.

2 Likes

Re: The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
grin
grin grin grin Why did you laugh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.