Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I'm Not Mute, But I'm Unable To Speak. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I'm Not Mute, But I'm Unable To Speak. (669 Views)

Let Your Passion Speak For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Mute, But I'm Unable To Speak. by Lordbrave(m): 3:42am On Apr 21, 2019
Hey guys! I just released a new book. It's very amazing and worth reading, I can assure you.
It's available to read online through the link I'll post below.

Book Description:
The truth is, there is a few number of mute people around the world, but a large number of people who cannot speak.
The world today is filled with people, here and there. People doing all sorts of things just to survive and etcetera. There's something many people do not know or have decided to ignore, but which is very important as far as humans are concerned.
This book "I'm not mute, but I'm unable to Speak", was written in order to point out those things and the way to correct them. It's mainly for the few who are willing to adhere to the principles laid therein.

Here's the link to read it online, don't worry, its not too long; its a straight-to-the-point book.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_m_not_mute_but_i_m_unable_to_speak/26806

(1) (Reply)

Closed!!!! / Turnitin: Plagiarism Checker #1000 Naira Only / Ebook Writer Needed For Long Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.