Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare (3750 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / 'June' The Movie: Vector's Kissing Scene Got Fans Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare by MhizMuna: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2019
I was born and raised in Ibadan. I am the fourth of six children but I lost a sister last December. My childhood was fun. My dad was a very principled man.

Most times, his job took him out of Ibadan and whenever we heard his car approaching, my siblings and me would run inside the house and pretend to be reading.

On one occasion, my dad came in and saw us reading as usual; so, he asked me to spell a word that I had not heard before. I can’t remember how I escaped the cane that day.

https://www./2019/04/director-to-cut-it-actress-yetunde-bakare.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare by itspzpics(m): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol.... Enjoyment
Re: A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare by GistMore: 6:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Re: A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2019
The only important part.

Kissing

I have had a couple of kissing scenes. However, I can remember one particular scene where the director didn’t want to end the scene. It was exhausting. I kept on wondering when the director was going to say ‘cut’ (laughs). The kiss went on for 10 minutes.
Re: A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare by vanida6: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2019
Lolx
Re: A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare by ValCon888: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fvcking liar.
Just admit you're a hoe and we won't judge you.

Re: A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare by IvarTheTerrible: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
angry
Re: A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare by IvarTheTerrible: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Back in my university days, i got a role as a lead actor.

My love interest was Rita, the most beautiful girl i had ever set my eyes on.

Her skin glowed like the stars, she was swollen in ALL the right places.

The Director told us we had a kiss scene and i knew i would be deaf when he yelled "CUT!!!" wink

She moved up close and smiled at me...looking into my eyes. kiss kiss kiss

Her teeth were sea-green and rotten, missing in some spots, strands of meat stuck in the remaining ones shocked shocked shocked

"LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING" I lied to myself undecided undecided

She bent her graceful neck with her eyes closed and opened her mouth slightly.

"Be careful what you wish for"!

I was engulfed with the most odoriferous stench. Her breath smelt like it was filled with fermented shiit. undecided

I helplessly waited for "CUT". It never came.

To be continued......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Am I A Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley CALLS OUT Simi Over Snub (photo + Video) / ‘see Our Wife’ – See Reactions As Olamide’s Fiancée Shares New Photos / P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.