Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Victory Through The Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victory Through The Cross (1780 Views)

Victory Through Holiness / Evangelicals Warn Mary Has Taken Jesus' Place On The Cross..... / June 2018 RCCG Holy Ghost Service Stronger Than Your Enemies 6. Victory Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory Through The Cross by jonatoye(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Victory through the Cross

WORD FOR TODAY
The efficacy of the power of God will be redundant in the life of a man until he comes to understand the work of the cross. Living a crucified life is a key to having victory over sin, devil and worldliness!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The victory we have in Christ Jesus is actually in knowing and living with the consciousness that we have be crucified with Christ. The implication of this is that I that used to steal, fight, get angry, exhibit the works of the flesh and be under the influence of addictions and evil works of darkness is dead. But now it is Christ who lives in me.

As long as a man chooses to remain dead he gives Christ the needed allowance to manifest in Him.
Hence, what the cross did was to put to death our former self who used to obey the dictate of the Devil to live under his influence.

It is by the Cross that the iniquity of us all (the self life), the embodiment of sin (the flesh) was crucified and rendered powerless over us (Gal 6:14, Rom 6:6, Isa 53:5-6). It nullifies the ground on which the devil can attack us (Col 2:13-15) and insulate us from the world system to provide an allowance to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit with all liberty (Rom 6:14).

Prayer Point
Lord! Keep me always near the Cross and be my Glory ever in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Understanding the work of the Cross is critical to your victory as a Child of God!!!

Have a Victorious Worship Experience!!!

2 Likes

Re: Victory Through The Cross by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Victory Through The Cross by Pavore9: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
He is risen, He is truly risen.
Re: Victory Through The Cross by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Bet9ja4444419:
[color=#990000][/color]See below
for Christ sake today is Easter, must u still scam people today? Why not play it with ur friends..
Re: Victory Through The Cross by Alejoas(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter All!
Re: Victory Through The Cross by Emu4life(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2019
JESUS DID NOT DIE ON THE CROSS!!!
in Matthew 7:7-11 and Luke 5:13 Jesus said
1. That whoever keepa on asking help from God must receive help. Then in the same Matthew 26:34-45, Luke 22:39-46, Mark 14:31-41 Jesus strongly kept on asking with tears and outcry that God should help him. Here, did he not receive the help?

2. Please explain Hebrews 5:7 to the people it reads: In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and petitions to the one who was able to save him from death, he cried with tears, and he was favoured because of his Godly fear or because he was a righteous man. What can you xtians say about this??

3. In the book of Deuteronomy 21:22-23 God said that anybody who dies by hanging on the stake is an accursed of God. Is Jesus an accursed of God??

4. In proverb 15:29 it is written that God answers the prayer of the righteous man and rejects the prayers of the wicked men. In this case, was Jesus a wicked man

IN CASE YOU CAN'T GIVE APPROPRIATE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS, VISIST THE QUR'AN ;

An-Nisa 157,171-172

157. And their saying; we have killed the Messiah, Isa (Jesus) son of Mary, the apostle of Allah; and they did not KILL HIM NOR CRUCIFY HIM, but it appeared to them so(like Isa) and most surely those who differ there in are only in a DDOUBT about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they KILL HIM NOT, FOR SURE.

A CLOSE LOOK INTO SOME BIBLE VERSES SHOWS YOU THAT CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS, RESURRECTION AND OTHER INCIDENT WERE ALL ACCOUNTED FOR BY DOUBTERS WHO HAVE NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE.

171. Oh followers of the book(Christians) ! do not exceed limits in your religion, and do not speak lies against Allah, but speak the truth ; Isa (Jesus) son mary is only an apostle of Allah and his word which he communicated to Mary and a spirit from him; Believe therefore in Allah and his apostles, and say not, Three(3) in one. Desist, it is better for you. Allah is only one Allah; far be it from his glory that he should have a Son, whatever is in the heavens and earth belongs to him and Allah is sufficient for a protector.
172. The Messiah does not by no means disdain that he should be a servant of Allah, nor do the Angels who near to him, and whoever disdain his service and is proud, he will gather them all together to himself.
Re: Victory Through The Cross by samcus(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2019
It's vital that you stay focused on God's plan, not your pain or problem. That's how Jesus endured the pain of Cross, so that at the end, you be victorious and we are urged to follow his Example.HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL.
Re: Victory Through The Cross by Emu4life(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2019
WILL YOU HANG AN IMAGE OF AXE ON YOUR NECK IF IT WAS USED TO CHOP YOUR MOTHER INTO PEICES
why then do you hang cross statue on your neck claiming Jesus was crucified on the Cross??
Re: Victory Through The Cross by Frankwillams43: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2019
See below

Re: Victory Through The Cross by kullozone(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Biggest scam so farsmiley

(1) (Reply)

What Has Your Faith Got You That You Couldn't Have Gotten Through Secular Means? / Dealing With Spirit Spouse / Pope Francis Lambasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.