Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari (45999 Views)

FUNAAB Students Plant Trees To Tackle Global Warming (photo) / EKSU Vs FUNAAB: Students Drag Each Other On Social Media / Giant Animal Killed By Funaab Students Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by EmagNig(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2019
The students of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) have constructed and a N5 million car park on the campus which they named after President Muhammadu Buhari.

The project, which was recently commissioned was part of activities in commemoration of the University Founder’s Day and 30th Anniversary, the Nation reports.

Its completion was spearheaded by the recently dissolved FUNAAB Students’ Union Government (SUG) executive led by Ayobami Popoola.

According to the SUG president, the car park would be known as President Muhammadu Buhari Car Park/Bus Stop or PMB Square for short.

Also, two shed stands were named after the Vice Chancellor of the University, Professor Kolawole Salako and a former student leader, Late Rt. Hon Oluwafisayomi Adelaja.

Speaking with journalists shortly after the event, Popoola expressed his happiness over the completion of the project adding that it is a dream come true.

“This is going to be a welcome development because we have just been able to salvage one of the problems affecting the university, which is a key factor to the growth of the university.

“What we have just done is, one of its kind which is a landmark in the history of students’ unionism and we have not had any regret for embarking on this project.”

https://lailasnews.com/funaab-students-build-n5-million-car-park-names-it-after-buhari/

lalasticlala

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2019
F

T

C grin

7 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by darocha1: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by fatymore(f): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2019
five million wetin for an uncompleted project. the project is not up to 5million. Student unions like inflating price abeg.
I have been there, I know how we run things...

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Seen NEXT!!!!!
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by zone51: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2019
fatymore:
five million wetin for an uncompleted project.
the project is not up to 5million.
Student unions like inflating price abeg.

No one is arguing that with you. cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by midolian(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Some people will not like this news..

But why should these students name it after Buhari and not Atiku?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by iceboy4752(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2019
fatymore:

And tomorrow someone like you will be contesting for governorship. Let me save this comment for future purpose in case you want to contest for a political office. wink

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Adicsonbaba(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Ok
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by jom28gy(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2019
fallacy, just an opinion, not statements of fact

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by fatymore(f): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
iceboy4752:

Let me save this comment for future purpose in case you want to contest for a political office. wink
thanks sir for believing in me. politics on my mind.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
please i cant find the car park oo

7 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by damtan(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
fatymore:
thanks sir for believing in me. politics on my mind.
You really think he believes in you with that comment he made?? Politicians are smarter than this naa

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by rapid101(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
fatymore:

even wit d pix sef dat place no even reach 500k

And de ll say our govt corrupt wen b say na we b d pple wan de form d govt

7 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Amuocha: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Useless car park
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by apcdoncastnaija: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
pls op where is the car park This Corrupt buhari next level Nigerians go hear am grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Babacele: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
hmmm nice but ehm..why not a beautiful garden or some well landscaped park that can be put to rents to generate money while the scenery at the same time heal emotionally ,socially and psychologically, or some other sustainable entrepreneurial projects that showcase the creative energy from the youth bank in a university like generating electricity from the hostel loos? Just thinking aloud..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by TeeZinnas: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
OP Was it named after "Pres. Muhammadu Buhari" OR "Gen. Tukur Buratai"?
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by OneCorner: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Stupid boys embezzling right from their student days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by mimilogistics: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is nice wink

Meanwhile, one major challenge now in mini importation business in Nigeria is selling what you imported fast to make profit. Due to increase in unemployment in Nigeria, many Nigerian youths have ventured into mini importation, so you need to find ways to sell your imported goods faster to make more turnover and profit.

The fastest way to sell your goods in Nigeria now is through jumia, konga, MFA, etc, and remember, you cannot sell on these platforms if you are not living in Lagos and have your goods stored in Lagos

Now, this is where MiMi Logistics (MiMiL) comes in, how......We will help you to store your goods free of charge in our Lagos warehouse, and help you package your product and go drop off at Jumia or Konga dropoff while you focus on researching for more products that will sell fast for you, we handle your daily logistics wahala so you can be free to plan how to make more money or focus on your job or academics.

We only charge you a small token for packaging and dropoff only when you get order (purchase of your product), and what we charge you is a token that even if you live in Lagos and decide to be packaging and dropping off your items yourself at Jumia or Konga office, you will spend more money than the money we charge you, so why not let us handle it for you at a cheaper rate while you focus on your job, other business or academics

I cannot sell on Jumia or Konga because I do not live in Lagos, that is no longer an excuse because with MiMi Logistics, you can sell on Jumia or Konga or any other big online store in Nigeria no matter where you live in the world!

That is why everybody, including companies are trusting us with their e-commerce logistics, we serve you with joy wink

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by essenceplus: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
5million for interlocking undecided

This few stones here max 3-500k sef undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by blowjohn(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
zone51:

No one is arguing that with you. cool

Even me, am not arguing.
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
maybachmusic:
5million for interlocking undecided

This few stones here max 3-500k sef undecided undecided undecided

When I heard 5m, I think say na better car park. How much be interlocking?

Kwaruption and Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari wey no go school ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by wristbangle: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
The problem of this country starts from citizens, not the leaders. To say this meagre project gulp N5 million shows FUNAAB SUG board will do worse than our leaders if given the mandage to lead the country

11 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by mistyebby(f): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
fatymore:

cheesy na so e dey start cheesy
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by mosho2good: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
I was Sweeping this morning when my neighbor passing and Singing.. Yahoo is the key Yahoo is the key Yahoo is the master key.. Niggas Started with laptop and end up with Millions , Yahoo is the master key. I just Smile and reply.. Prison is their home Prison is their home Prison is their permanent home... Niggas Started with laptops and end up at prison , Prison is their permanent home. Since morning he's looking at me with one kind eye ! Abeg friends did I offend him��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by materialproject: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
The car park will be like
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by RZArecta2(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari that hates education with a passion grin wise guy sha, at least he can put it on his cv when he goes to hustle in Abuja
Re: FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
and you named it lifeless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil / JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.