Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) (4810 Views)

Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Gabrie300(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol
Take a look at the different types of Jesus that died yesterday

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Gabrie300(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by ckmayoca: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Na wa oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by lordm(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2019
Wonderful,

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by quintessence007(f): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2019
The guy in the second picture looks positive. If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2019
quintessence007:
Lol, was about saying same thing, the guy looks very positive.
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2019
Hope they where buried too

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Oluromantic: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Where's their tomb

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by czarina(f): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2019
That second guy is definitely not a Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by MJBOLT: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2019
now we know why the roman catholics did not use a black man as jesus
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by XD3G: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2019
Waiting for Ikorodu Boys'

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by MelaninGold(f): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dirty people forming Jesus.
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by ValCon888: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
The second 'jesus' is truly dying.
He is dying of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by brian91(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
ckmayoca:
Na wa oooo

grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Amuocha: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari sef grin
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Naijaguy123: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
See bones . He look like someone from Haiti
czarina:
That second guy is definitely not a Nigerian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Ayobami7(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
好的
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by taofeek11(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oh mine! And some Christians still believe this is their God sad

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by IvarTheTerrible: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Some centuries ago, i was a Disciple in our Lord Jesus' Crew.

That was a time we had no Iphones, laptops and our camels were the best rides

........................................................................................

........................................................................................

The End

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by happybee: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
Some centuries ago, i was a Disciple in our Lord Jesus' Crew.

That was a time we had no Iphones, laptops and our camels were the best rides

The End
Story? Story?
grin
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by fahvourite(f): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
quintessence007:
lol chaii funny
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Mustay(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
quintessence007:

AIDS no dey show for face
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Ericmusic(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
the 5th guy...... Hmmmm!!
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by omniwater: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Now this is funny!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Uzomavictor(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
hahahaha
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nna, why that guy dike stand? satan still dey tempt am for cross? him die well
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
quintessence007:

In this time and age you still think being underweight is synonymous with HIV?, HIV no dey show for face oo!!!!!
Be Educated ooo!!!!, Remember say one anonymous person be tell you for nairaland oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
MelaninGold:
Dirty people forming Jesus.

I know my saviour, he used nivea only if jergens wasn't available...
but his soap was irish spring or nothing, his perfume was gucci(limited sale edition)
he was beard gang, like nicely groomed beard, and his six pack was on fleek. He visited nazareth gym twice a week so he could grow those biceps,
He took his exercise routine seriously and always took care of his skin i mean, the savior of the world had to be hot and clean...

He also mandated that his followers do all these in memory of him, clean and sexy was the way to his fathers house, no dirty people would be allowed in undecided undecided undecided

nonsense and itearhertoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by iTearHerToto: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

I know my saviour, he used nivea only if jergens wasn't available...
but his soap was irish spring or nothing, his perfume was gucci(limited sale edition)
he was beard gang, like nicely groomed beard, and his six pack was on fleek. He visited nazareth gym twice a week so he could grow those biceps,
He took his exercise routine seriously and always took care of his skin i mean, the savior of the world had to be hot and clean...

Most importantly he mandated that his followers do all these in memory of him, clean and sexy was the way to his fathers house, no dirty people would be allowed in undecided undecided undecided

nonsense and itearhertoto

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by crackhouse(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Finally the drama have gotten to Africa, let's see how long it will last....
Jesus of Africa in the six pic is even pictured drinking beer... while the one in the third pic is wearing adult pampers.
Oh lord have mercy..
Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by generationz(f): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
When I saw the guy in the second pix, I screamed "Jesus"

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Jesus That Died Yesterday In Nigeria (pix) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
The second One looks like someone on CHEMOTHERAPY.
Furthermore, that 2ND ONE thinks it’s a CHILD’s PLAY......
NIGERIANS are really POOR and HUNGRY...
See how CACHECTIC they look

(1) (Reply)

Actor Onyeka Henry Was Shot In The Spine, SEE Before And After Photos Of Him / Rihanna & P.diddy's Comment About Their Visit To Naija. / Naija Bad Girl :maheeda Celebrates 32nd Birthday In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.