Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) (84885 Views)

FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Gforce2019: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
odigbosky:

Fashola

What made Fashola who he has become today wasn't from UniBen. He got it from different professional programme outside the country...

Yabatech is far better than UniBen.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gforce2019:

What made Fashola who he has become today wasn't from UniBen. He got it from different professional programme outside the country...

Yeah, minister of darkness

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Homeboiy:

Big man Charles

Hahahhaha hahaha I no talk say na only bini girls oo

Igbo girls for benin join

Happy Easter
I greet you too boss. How the hustle na? Everywhere go soft las las
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
University Gals ke! They look more like whores undecided
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by kandydude1(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2019
I still remember one Easter holiday when d lady dt sells in JSQ gifted some students wit plates of rice..... I miss inaugural lectures rice, st Alberts wedding rice n all.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 1:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Viewing here life at ekosodin waiting to tell my nostalgic stories in time to come i rep uniben
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Godsfavour78: 2:26am On Apr 23, 2019
odigbosky:

You see you one thing with Afonjas, they can make mouth and talk trash. Come to Uniben and see all ur ondo brothers and Ogun sisters rushing to skool here. Even in our villages they are doing farm work everywhere in ovia. You people will just be talking any how.
I swear Yoruba people can do itk online especially the males disgusting. Too many weak fathers.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Gforce2019: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2019
odigbosky:

Yeah, minister of darkness

Yet he constructed roads in all the 6 geopolitical zone. From 3000megawatta to 7000megawatta.
Construction of low housing scheme. As we are speaking, construction is going on in different parts of the country.
Igbienedion is the worst governor so far in the history of our democracy in Nigeria. ... you can't dispute that.
An average Edo lady is a potential prostitute.

UniBen is a hub of internet fraudsters...

Come to Lagos and see the legacy Fashola has built for us in Lagos. No Edo indigene, dead or alive, can ever built that legacy....

Can any good thing come out of Edo State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by tightpussy156: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2019
hungry bitches.if you see them for road them go they form ajebota.come their house they are inside poverty.All their life na fake.to eat a square meal na die.those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Favor99(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2019
This post is condescending.

These Nigerian bloggers and media are driving and promoting tribalism anyhow.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by p3kdudu(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925803/longrich-business-opportunityreal#77781208

Do u knw wit #9800 to #25k to #40k?
U can start ur Longrich busines&make 10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ weekly 4rm home&get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.
Call or chat me up lets get you connected.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by TheStrongest: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

Yet he constructed roads in all the 6 geopolitical zone. From 3000megawatta to 7000megawatta.
Construction of low housing scheme. As we are speaking, construction is going on in different parts of the country.
Igbienedion is the worst governor so far in the history of our democracy in Nigeria. ... you can't dispute that.

Come to Lagos and see the legacy Fashola has built for us in Lagos. No Edo indigene, dead or alive, can ever built that legacy....

Una nor dey shame?
Only una dey fight with Igbos, Rivers indigenes, Delta, now Edo state. Must everything be a competition to you guys?
Haba!!!! Which kind people be this ones sef
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Homeboiy: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Charles4075:
I greet you too boss. How the hustle na? Everywhere go soft las las

Hustle tight oo

E go soft no be lie
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

Na once dem take dy know small pikin wen no get sense.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Gforce2019: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
odigbosky:

Na once dem take dy know small pikin wen no get sense.

MOD , please check this comment above...

Can you find any meaning in it? It was written by one Ed_ot among us..
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheStrongest:
I did ooo, it was fun kinda. during my 100 level were given temporary hostel space for free during clearance. Funny enough we were given spaces in Hall 2.
what year did you leave Uniben?

This year boys stayed in Hall 1 and girls Hall 3 cheesy.

I'm still in uniben.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
daddytime:
See dem hungry gurls..

No wonder the moment you take dem to a hotel na near the intercom dem dey like stay.

You go dey hear dem dey say ""hello..is that the kishen""?

When I was still in the world and still struggling as a boy...the first thing I do when I step into the room is to disconnect the intercom to forestall any wanton abuse of my wallet.
lmao no kee me with lauhh abeg
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 2:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Gforce2019:

Ode ni e
Gbenu e soun
Omo ale get a life u this APC scallywag
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Gforce2019: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=OgaBuhari post=77803379] Ode ni e
Gbenu e soun
Omo ale get a life u this APC scallywag [/quote
Attention seeker.

It's ok. I have noticed you.
Carry your problem dey go. I no fit join issue with you.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by TheStrongest: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2019
folake4u:

This year boys stayed in Hall 1 and girls Hall 3 cheesy.

I'm still in uniben.
Lol, They do that as preventive measures. They know that if given the right hostels to male and female respectively it would be very difficult to evict them.
I'm in Benin tho, but haven't been to Ugbowo for over 7 months now... You mind a DM?
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2019
TheStrongest:
Lol, They do that as preventive measures. They know that if given the right hostels to male and female respectively it would be very difficult to evict them.
I'm in Benin tho, but haven't been to Ugbowo for over 7 months now... You mind a DM?

Yeah sure thing. Uniben students stubborn die! cheesy.

Alright, no problem.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Gforce2019: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Ode ni e
Gbenu e soun

The thunder wey go fire you dey behind you.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Gforce2019: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Ode ni e
Gbenu e soun

A never-do-well person is saying get a life...

What have you achieve in your entire life?
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
odigbosky:

You see you one thing with Afonjas, they can make mouth and talk trash. Come to Uniben and see all ur ondo brothers and Ogun sisters rushing to skool here. Even in our villages they are doing farm work everywhere in ovia. You people will just be talking any how.
you're right, I'm a student of Uniben and ondo plenty pass and majority of them engage on farming at that farm near ikpoba River.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Goodman247: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Useless country with fake education system, convert those instructions to technical colleges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.