Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan (1500 Views)

CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan / Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by okosbaba: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
I need a loan of three million naira as my business is in serious need of cash injection. I will make a court agreeement and also drop landed documents of my property worth over 10million. I need a serious and God fearing nigerian that can assist with it . Am a young entrepreneur and I really need the assistance to save my business that have had for over five years. God will bless and assist you as you choose to assist me. I promise to hold my end of the deal. Please call me Zero nine zero six four eight six eight five two eight.
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by Sleevia: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Never bring emotions or sentiment into business. What has God got to do with this? No sane business minded individual will put the money after reading this cos u didn't present your self well.

1 Like

Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by Nukilia: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Meet with the bank ASAP
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by okosbaba: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sleevia:
Never bring emotions or sentiment into business. What has God got to do with this? No sane business minded individual will put the money after reading this cos u didn't present your self well.

Maybe I should have mentioned devil. If you don't have anything tangible or helpful to contribute, just check and move on. Mr sane

1 Like

Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by Sleevia: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
okosbaba:

Maybe I should have mentioned devil. If you don't have anything tangible or helpful to contribute, just check and move on. Mr sane
okay continue using same line of words and let me see the mumu that will give you 3M because u mentioned God.
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by okosbaba: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sleevia:

I never begged for an investor rather I also placed something valuable in line for the loan. I guess you didn't read the part because you were too eager to talk the rubbish in your mouth. I now know you know nothing about business and you run around saying rubbish about people's post.

2 Likes

Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by okosbaba: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nukilia:
Meet with the bank ASAP
Thanks but not without C of O
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by deltateam: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sleevia:

grin
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by deltateam: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
okosbaba:

Thanks but not without C of O

You don't have C of O. What will you present if I were to give you 3 million?
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lol this nigga has been triggered. No so called “God Fearing Nigerian” would react like he just did. The first Nigga had a point, don’t mix business with pleasure. Bringing God doesn’t auto means someone will just give you 3m. Just simply state your case. No need to start attacking someone simply because they have an opinion about what you posted. Goodluck getting that 3 million

1 Like

Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by Sleevia: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
okosbaba:

I never begged for an investor rather I also placed something valuable in line for the loan. I guess you didn't read the part because you were too eager to talk the rubbish in your mouth. I now know you know nothing about business and you run around saying rubbish about people's post.

I only wanted to help you being a typical Nigerian, you hate the truth.

Do you know how many people have been scammed n the name of pastor, Christian, born again?

1 year and 6 months, we have been trying to retrieve 2Million from the shackles of a pastor...

Wilson Oruma, the skill ex super eagles star was defrauded by a pastor.

Let me stop here. If you were sure, I believe you could have found someone to give u the money offline since u have "10 Million" worth of land.

If u have a car worth 7M, you can get that loan within 24 hours at some micro loan company.

Good luck.
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sleevia:

I only wanted to help you being a typical Nigerian, you hate the truth.

Do you know how many people have been scammed n the name of pastor, Christian, born again?

1 year and 6 months, we have been trying to retrieve 2Million from the shackles of a pastor...

Wilson Oruma, the skill ex super eagles star was defrauded by a pastor.

Let me stop here. If you were sure, I believe you could have found someone to give u the money offline since u have "10 Million" worth of land.

If u have a car worth 7M, you can get that loan within 24 hours at some micro loan company.

Good luck.
he is right, Unfortunately.

You need to tell us about your business, why you need the cash and repayment plan.

I am actually looking for business to invest in. State what your business is openly. And i will pm if its convincing.
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by samdavjustin(m): 2:25am On Apr 22, 2019
okosbaba:
I need a loan of three million naira as my business is in serious need of cash injection. I will make a court agreeement and also drop landed documents of my property worth over 10million. I need a serious and God fearing nigerian that can assist with it . Am a young entrepreneur and I really need the assistance to save my business that have had for over five years. God will bless and assist you as you choose to assist me. I promise to hold my end of the deal. Please call me Zero nine zero six four eight six eight five two eight.

You need to talk more about your business, most importantly revenue and expenses so potential investors will know if you can repay or not. Also the first guy has a very valid point, investors don’t care if you worship God,satan or a stone.

1 Like

Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by Rilley(m): 4:52am On Apr 22, 2019
Good
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by okosbaba: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dothraki:
he is right, Unfortunately.

You need to tell us about your business, why you need the cash and repayment plan.

I am actually looking for business to invest in. State what your business is openly. And i will pm if its convincing.
I left a number. Kindly lemme have yours.
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by okosbaba: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Odogu9195:
Lol this nigga has been triggered. No so called “God Fearing Nigerian” would react like he just did. The first Nigga had a point, don’t mix business with pleasure. Bringing God doesn’t auto means someone will just give you 3m. Just simply state your case. No need to start attacking someone simply because they have an opinion about what you posted. Goodluck getting that 3 million
I wonder why people always refuse to read and digest before they react. You think someone has three million to loose? I have an acre and sitting on it is a four bedroom duplex and a farm.
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
okosbaba:

I wonder why people always refuse to read and digest before they react. You think someone has three million to loose? I have an acre and sitting on it is a four bedroom duplex and a farm.
Land without certificate of ownership (CFO) is that wan land??
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by holysaint1(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Odogu9195:

Land without certificate of ownership (CFO) is that wan land??

Yes it is..

Reason. You can buy the land and do your c of o yourself.

But not quite applicable in this case sha.(as in to borrow money and things of that nature.)
Re: In Serious Need Of 3 Million Naira Loan by ekehopp: 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
vgfhtjhg

(1) (Reply)

₦2000 Discount Registration- Is AFRIKPREMIER Legit Or Scam? / Where can I get Laptop/pc Repair Training In Lagos / People Who Quit Their Jobs And Made Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.