Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) (60489 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Canaan City; Images From A House Purchased / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
seunaj:
are you arguing the fact that the church has been much more of a blessing to the world than the mosque??
they all have their merit and demerit...dont try to see Islam as d bad ass here...colonial conquest in Africa was made possible by xtian missionaries who were subtle tool for subjugation too...slaves exported were prayed for by clerics...and like someone said de came with dier bible and said let's us pray...we close our eyes and after opening it de had our lands why de left us with d bible... so u can take any conclusions u want to take...

1 Like

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
And some of you candidates of heaven will go steal from the government coffers or your employer's business just to meet up and play "candidates of heaven on earth" while forgetting about your heavenly heaven.

Very ironic and confusing.

1 Like

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by castrokins(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
How about play area and parking space??

Kayouzka:
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale at Abraham oke street ebute ikorodu Lagos
Price 25 million naira
Document; registered survey
Measurement. 333 sq.mts
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Reeses: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
modestbrowser:
This should be free.
Jesus Christ never sold anything.
Not even a needle.
They should give this to the homeless

LMAO you are really funny
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I like how you insult me because I'm not the sort that would bow before your pastor or kiss their ass or deify them.

Pastors are accountable to God and man. After all, they don't preach to spirits. It's a mentality like yours that allows the pastors their excesses. It's your sort that would see his pastor with a prostitute having sex on the altar and still go ahead to bash the prostitute and try as much as possible to exonerate the pastor.

There's a huge difference between criticism and insults. Criticism is good. It's how the church has survived. If Martin Luther never criticized the church in the 16th century, there would be no Protestant arm today, and by extension, the Pentecostal faith. But it's funny, how Pentecostalism, a branch that arose out of criticism, frowns upon every form of criticism against their church and pastors. It's bemusing, and only shows how a good number of its congregation are refusing to think for themselves, thinking God would punish them for criticising, speaking up, or asking questions.

You're a mere man. Your pastor is a mere man. Unless you are both God and Man, a quality only Jesus possessed, you're just a mere unworthy mortal. Speaking it doesn't bring it into existence. You better embrace the harsh reality and be more welcoming of criticisms as that is the only way the church can grow.

The Lord be praised. Amen.

You are a rationale perfect gentleman and have the fear of God in you going by this comment. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

It's people like you that are heaven bound and not the OP.

Even Oyedepo himself will be embarrassed by some of his comments.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. Classic Pentecostal logic. When the argument overwhelms you, it's necessary to play the "I'm a god, carnal mind can't understand the things of spirit" card. It never gets old. Lol.

There's nothing spiritual about building houses people pay you to live in. Even atheists do it.

Stop fuelling that guy's ignorance please...I'm so nauseated and feel like puking all over reading his balderdash...

These are the ones who bring Christianity to disrepute and one of the reasons why I feel no pang of guilt any Sunday I just lay and cosy at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigerians have started hanging trousers already
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by lancee(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Innobee99:
Nigerians have started hanging trousers already

grin grin Those are the areas they need to work on ..strict rules and regulation..I hope it works sha

1 Like

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by datigbogirl: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
obagoriola:
Very affordable

Very affordable yet no price written.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by seunaj: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
they all have their merit and demerit...dont try to see Islam as d bad ass here...colonial conquest in Africa was made possible by xtian missionaries who were subtle tool for subjugation too...slaves exported were prayed for by clerics...and like someone said de came with dier bible and said let's us pray...we close our eyes and after opening it de had our lands why de left us with d bible... so u can take any conclusions u want to take...
Come to think of it, white men built churches but DID NOT enforce Christianity the way Usman danfodio fought his own jihad, these same ppl that took your land and left the Bible built your ports, thought you governance and relinquished power to the hub of Islam (Northern Nigeria). If the white men wanted to Christianize the north, they had the might to do so. Anyways, you seem to give me some intelligent argument which is why I’ll let you be, nevertheless, Islam has been far less resourcesful, contributing far less than Christianity in the world’s development.

1 Like

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by HigherEd: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
OmoEpe:

The amount paid for every kilowatt of electricity consumed is double or more what you pay to Disco. How many Nigerians can afford this?

It's not rocket science until we pay appropriately for power we can't reasonably expect to have it. Moreover the whole of that land isn't up to 1/1000 of the smallest local government in Nigeria
canaancity is twice of Ikeja size though not all of it ha been developed.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by BotherMleeper(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
cescky:

Your jobless evidently..if this can work you up like this.

Oo I see your old. And fustratrated too...get a job and help your self

Hehe church rat, how come you're not saying a lot as before when you were aggressively mouthing off some critics?

Is your tongue still stuck in Mr scrotum-head Oyedepo's ass?

All your talk in defense of the conman yet you can't afford a place in canaancity because jobless vermin like you are too much below the tithing threshold to be considered worthy.

Anyone who says "your" instead of "you're" is a demented piece of shiit.

Fukk you and your useless crooked oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by desoladearie(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls op can give an idea of The costs. I sent a dm to you. Kindly reply. Thanks
obagoriola:
Yes it has come to stay

Canaan city has come to stay . The church of God is marching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail.

I visited Canaan city today and it was whaooooo. Indeed it was a city in the wilderness. I saw a governor who purchased one of the duplex driving out the estate. It was heaven on earth. Thank God its meant for only our members. The houses are affordable. Your level determines where you stay. Good roads and 24hours electricity. Haters and family of daddy freeze keep living in darkness of Nigeria.

Am a candidate of heaven.

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by JAWBONE(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
modestbrowser:
This should be free.
Jesus Christ never sold anything.
Not even a needle.
They should give this to the homeless

Jesus Christ did not come to this world to sell anything. It doesn't mean all Christians should be charity workers. Jesus Christ did not also say it is evil for Christians to engage in commercial activities.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
seunaj:
Come to think of it, white men built churches but DID NOT enforce Christianity the way Usman danfodio fought his own jihad, these same ppl that took your land and left the Bible built your ports, thought you governance and relinquished power to the hub of Islam (Northern Nigeria). If the white men wanted to Christianize the north, they had the might to do so. Anyways, you seem to give me some intelligent argument which is why I’ll let you be, nevertheless, Islam has been far less resourcesful, contributing far less than Christianity in the world’s development.
go read about the Arab civilization and know that Islam has contributed her quota...i hope u knew how Belgium rule Congo ruthlessly without Leopold stepin feet In Congo...so nobe only Islam get issues thks...
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Magnumproperty: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kayouzka:
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale at Abraham oke street ebute ikorodu Lagos
Price 25 million naira
Document; registered survey
Measurement. 333 sq.mts
Send me details on WhatsApp. Check my Signature
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Jimbadly: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
cescky:

Shame on you coward

Your response so far on this thread shows how arrogant, intolerant and abusive you are. Coming from a supposed christian and a staunch supporter of Oyedepo, I find this totally appalling.

Is that what you are taught in church?

1 Like

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
crooked pastor and his gullible worshippers.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by seunaj: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
go read about the Arab civilization and know that Islam has contributed her quota...i hope u knew how Belgium rule Congo ruthlessly without Leopold stepin feet In Congo...so nobe only Islam get issues thks...
i sustain my point of argument. “If the second most populous religion “Islam” has contributed commensurately as much as Christianity, the world would have become a better place today.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
seunaj:
i sustain my point of argument. “If the second most populous religion “Islam” has contributed commensurately as much as Christianity, the world would have become a better place today.
the world is wer it is today cos humanity takes a last place after race religion And d likes...it's ur view so no issue...
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Your last paragraph.

You're the most reasonable person I have ever engaged on the topic of giving in the church. I must commend your church for what they do as per presenting an account, because the money is for everyone, not just for the pastor's private pocket.

I don't think anyone is against offering or tithing. Some of us just want transparency and accountability. Not using such money to satisfy your private jet penchant.

I agree with you completely.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Rebuke: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
MasterRahl:

Of all the things that a Christian should thank God for, you are thanking God for the fact that CannanCity is only for members of Winners? Shey no be human beings get Google, Tesla, Facebook, Intel etc. No be human beings dey live for Banana Island? No be human beings dey give sacrificially without recourse to religious sentiments. You're thanking God that CannanCity is only for winners? And you think that God accept such thanks?

Una hatred is so big that it blocks yhur reasoning.

Living Faith has a lot of facilities open to everybody. If for any reason they choose to let the city be for members alone yhu or anyone else has no right to kick against.

Besides, yhu haven't even heard from the horse mouth that it's for members alone.

Yhu people will jxt b looking for something to say no matter the effort of the man of God.

Go n meet facebook owner and the ohers yhu mentioned to start sharing everything that built wt yhu na. Make una they try use una head....don't die of hatred.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by cescky(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jimbadly:

Your response so far on this thread shows how arrogant, intolerant and abusive you are. Coming from a supposed christian and a staunch supporter of Oyedepo, I find this totally appalling.

Is that what you are taught in church?

Contrary to what you believe, your ideas are irrelevant...

What do they teach you in your village shrines?
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by cescky(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Hehe church rat, how come you're not saying a lot as before when you were aggressively mouthing off some critics?

Is your tongue still stuck in Mr scrotum-head Oyedepo's ass?

All your talk in defense of the conman yet you can't afford a place in canaancity because jobless vermin like you are too much below the tithing threshold to be considered worthy.

Anyone who says "your" instead of "you're" is a demented piece of shiit.

Fukk you and your useless crooked oyedepo.

undecided...

It's really hard hiding how fustratrated you are...life is hard for you man. Smoke like truth can't be hidden.

Get a grip, i can send you some money if Need be.
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Reference(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
I fancy a property there but the place is damn too far....and the access roads from Lagos are just a nightmare...
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by BotherMleeper(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
cescky:

undecided...

It's really hard hiding how fustratrated you are...life is hard for you man. Smoke like truth can't be hidden.

Get a grip, i can send you some money if Need be.

You don't have anything you can send.

Because you're a loud mouth broke ass church rat.

All you know who to do is use your very piss-poor english to yammer nonsense.

I know your type, you're a struggling hobo, a nobody, so you compensate by puffing up and cussing people.

Well fukk you, you bumpkin.

1 Like

Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:
@OP Calm down. Yes it is beautiful. You should also remember that it is a business! It is for those who can pay! The common members cannot afford it. It is oyedepo's personal business! It has nothing to do with the Gospel of Christ! I respect Oyedepo's business Acumen but business is business! grin

Poor people don come again! There are flats for N4m. You are to pay within 30 years .
That's N134k per year for a flat with furniture in it. HABA! How much una wan pay again?
How does it want to be affordable again?
Na wah for una !
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
sonnie10:
They have started hanging dirty boxers and trousers on the front pouch.
You can only take a man out of the slump but you cannot take the slump out of the man.

Maybe they belong to workers, works still going on there
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
mechanics:
how much do they cost?

Ranges between N4m and N36m.
You are allowed to pay the money in 30 years span. So that is between N134k and N1.2m per year (with all the furniture you see inside inclusive )
So, it is more than affordable
Re: Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Reeses:

LMAO you are really funny

Why are you homeless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.