Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Invest In A Vaccine Manufacturing Plant Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In A Vaccine Manufacturing Plant Project (696 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Coronavirus (covid-19) - The Search For A Vaccine / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A Vaccine Manufacturing Plant Project by barnie(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
REQUEST FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO INVEST IN THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A START UP VACCINE MANUFACTURING PLANT PROJECT IN NIGERIA

Our Client,a Registered Association in Nigeria,active in the Healthcare sector competent in the area of the subject matter, with manpower and technical capacity to run a world class company, seeks Angel investor(s) to partner with in realization of the Vaccine Manufacturing Plant Project,first of its kind in Nigeria.

Our consultants on the project have come out with Four hundred Million Naira (N400,000,000.00) only as the total cost for the Project.

Our Client will enter into mutual understanding with interested investor(s) to agree on the terms of business and obligations of both parties.

We will welcome your earliest response to our request especially for MOU and other agreements to be executed by both parties.

Thanks.

For Enquiries,contact:

Barnabas Abiodun B
For:
First Tarmac Global Services Nigeria Limited.
Email: firsttarmacglobal@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

With N500 Your Product Reach Over 4000 To 5000 Audience In A Minute / A Brother Needs Your Help To Stand On His Feet / Which FMCG Product Van I Invest My Money On And Get The Money Back The Same Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.