Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Need Assistance On How Minimum Wage Is Calculated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Assistance On How Minimum Wage Is Calculated (288 Views)

How Are Live Betting Odds Calculated? / The Nigerian Youths Against Sowore’s Calculated Revolutionary Protest / Minimum Wage: FG Plans For Supplementary Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Assistance On How Minimum Wage Is Calculated by Anwons(m): 12:56am On Apr 22, 2019
It's no longer news that PMB had signed and approved the proposed minimum wage.

I also know that many states will not find it easy to meet up the obligations of paying the new minimum wage that took effect, 18th April, 2019.
But that's story for those States though.

Nevertheless, I would like to know from professionals on how the minimum wage will be added on workers salaries.
Will it be done on percentage basis or a flat rate of 12,000 to the amount that someone earns?
Re: Need Assistance On How Minimum Wage Is Calculated by Islamicpope(m): 3:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Are you a civil servant? Better still go to accountant general office or salary and wages commission.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappings: Birnin-gwari, Chikun Villagers Cry Out, Takes Protest Letter To Sen / Funny Pix / Help Me With Where I Can Still Develop The Negative Of My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.