Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Regina Daniels Slays With Givenchy In Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Slays With Givenchy In Private Jet (2068 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet / Beverly Naya Slays With Her New Puma Sport Wear / Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Slays With Givenchy In Private Jet by degovnoor(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Reigning Bollywood queen Regina Daniels rocks givenchy slipon as she travel to Nsukka for a friend even.

She share this on her IG page with caption;

Turning up for my sist @rechaelokonkwoNsukka all the way ���

http://dailynaijamode.com/regina-daniels-is-givenchy-fashionista/

Re: Regina Daniels Slays With Givenchy In Private Jet by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Wealth is fleeting and can never guarantee lasting happiness. Meanwhile you might hold a contrary view. ...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Slays With Givenchy In Private Jet by amzee(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2019
OK
Re: Regina Daniels Slays With Givenchy In Private Jet by TRADELYN: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2019
kiss
Re: Regina Daniels Slays With Givenchy In Private Jet by Oluromantic: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2019
I'm happy for you o. Just hope you've had adequate security before these show offs..pray it lasts long. Our ppl say the turn around of a poor person is good, but the turn around of a rich person is terrible. Ask ur fellow female wealth beneficiaries where dem dey do their African insurance!

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Hangs Out With Bbnaija Winner, Mercy / Legendary Actors Arnold Schwarzenegger & Jackie Chan Pictured Together / I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.