Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair (989 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair by gapsola: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
please where can i buy quality Bra[color=#006600][/color]zilian hair and fix in Lagos. i need a very good salon.
Re: Hair by indie22(f): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hiya!!

I sell very good quality and lovely textured brazillian and peruvian human hair as well as lace wigs, you can call me on 07084911145 or send me an e-mail on cynthiaagu@yahoo.co.uk, so that i can send you picture samples.

As for a good salon, try nail studio in v/island, they have a lot of products there for human hair and are very skilled,

cheers!
Re: Hair by jasikablack: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2010
Hair care,you must care your hair,using natural things for hair like henna,egg,curd,aloe-Vera for hair and also do deep massage with oil regular and do deep conditioning this best for hair and use coconut oil ,almond oil for hair and take healthy food that contain more vitamin this best for hair,after hair bath try not to use comb directly,Hair is delicate and needs good care.
Re: Hair by InkedNerd(f): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2010
jasikablack:

Hair care,you must care your hair,using natural things for hair like henna,egg,curd,aloe-Vera for hair and also do deep massage with oil regular and do deep conditioning this best for hair and use coconut oil ,almond oil for hair and take healthy food that contain more vitamin this best for hair,after hair bath try not to use comb directly,Hair is delicate and needs good care.

Cool, those are the kind of things that I use in my hair cheesy
Re: Hair by victorwig: 3:29am On Jun 15, 2011
Please contact me by victor@foryourneedslacewigs.com

All kinds of hair material, including Indian remy/Virgin hair, Chinese Remy/Virgin hair, Brazilian Virgin hair, Malaysian Virgin hair, Mongolian Virgin hair, etc.

Always some section suits you.

Waiting for your email and service you.
Victor

(1) (Reply)

Mary Kay Distributor / Vote Nigerian Mother To Be The Face Of Cosmopolitan Dubai / How To Cope With Itchy Scalps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.